MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Need help. I'm having problems with alarms on Redmi 4 Pro. It sounds randomly. Most of the times, a notification icon appears, but alarm doesn't start, app get blocked. When I push on notification icon, this appears:
Screenshot_2018-06-13-08-26-27-544_com.miui.home.jpg

That's the bug inform log:
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=8; index=9

at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.weather.WeatherType.getWeatherTips(WeatherType.java)

at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.view.LifePostController.updateWeatherInfo(LifePostController.java)

at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.view.LifePostController.setWeatherInfo(LifePostController.java)

at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.presenter.LifePostPresenter.onLoadWeather(LifePostPresenter.java)

at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.model.LifePostModel$WeatherAsyncTask.onPostExecute(LifePostModel.java)

at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.model.LifePostModel$WeatherAsyncTask.onPostExecute(LifePostModel.java)

at android.os.AsyncTask.finish(AsyncTask.java)

at android.os.AsyncTask.access$500(AsyncTask.java)

at android.os.AsyncTask$InternalHandler.handleMessage(AsyncTask.java)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there . Any news for stable redmi note 4 qualcom on new china stable 9.5.xxx.What you have for this device , that have problem on notification9.5. 3.0 . Thank you Staff of miui .

Domoticz working fine here, just set the app permissions: allow autostart, and disable miui battery optimization for domoticz.
Geofence (Domoticz app) doesn't work with this ROM :(. Have to go back to LOS.
Will try again later.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI MAX 2 met Tapatalk

The app Domoticz works fine but the function geofence doesn't work. I allowed all permisions but couldn't get a location (error: something went wrong).
Now back at LOS and it works fine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

If you are happy running LOS, please don't post on the forum. Other users will try to help you, but that won't be necessary. For other users with this problem, check if the the domoticz app has location permissions.
The app Domoticz works fine but the function geofence doesn't work. I allowed all permisions but couldn't get a location (error: something went wrong).
Now back at LOS and it works fine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI MAX 2 met Tapatalk

Hi. My phone is Mix 1. Using the ROM version: V8.5.24
The battery drain quite fast. I found the Google play service is eating always more then 30% of the battery. Before time with the previous version, I don't have this problem. Can not remove this item.
Who know to involve this problem? Give me some advice please.

Thanks

If you are happy running LOS, please don't post on the forum. Other users will try to help you, but that won't be necessary. For other users with this problem, check if the the domoticz app has location permissions.

Unfortunately you didn't read my post well. The app Domoticz works and I gave the app location permission but the function Geofence doesn't work.
I never wrote I am happy with LOS. Just that Geofence works fine (and for some people this is an important function of the app.

Hopefully it will work in a next ROM.

Reactions: dogiex
does it come with notification shade, like global? i remember there was a sort of fix for this, wonder if they implemented in the ROM itself.

Does anyone know where in 8.5.24 the modified icons application are stored?

Usually were in / system / media / theme / miui_mod_icons, deleting the contents of this folder restored the original application icons.
But not now. Many applications still have a modified icons (Whatsapp, gmail, google drive ...), where can they be?

Sorry for my English

Reactions: pi4a7a
does it come with notification shade, like global? i remember there was a sort of fix for this, wonder if they implemented in the ROM itself.
Wait for MIUI10. All notification goodies will be there including much awaited extend notification by one finger

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex and Swos
Does anyone know where in 8.5.24 the modified icons application are stored?

Usually were in / system / media / theme / miui_mod_icons, deleting the contents of this folder restored the original application icons.
But not now. Many applications still have a modified icons (Whatsapp, gmail, google drive ...), where can they be?

Sorry for my English
Apply default theme again

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

Wait for MIUI10. All notification goodies will be there including much awaited extend notification by one finger

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

btw sir, what twrp version is required to flash it? i already used MIUI EU and had no problems before, yesterday i tried but it doesn't install, after the process, at twrp reboot screen, it says there's no OS installed '-'

btw sir, what twrp version is required to flash it? i already used MIUI EU and had no problems before, yesterday i tried but it doesn't install, after the process, at twrp reboot screen, it says there's no OS installed '-'

It depends on what device you have

Hello what is the last rom for the xiaomi mi note 5? i found a 8.5.10 (weekly) and 9.5.14 (stable), what is the best? the 9.5.14? i think is the last rom?

What i need to install? i have a global note 5

Hello what is the last rom for the xiaomi mi note 5? i found a 8.5.10 (weekly) and 9.5.14 (stable), what is the best? the 9.5.14? i think is the last rom?

What i need to install? i have a global note 5

Mi Note 5 device does not exist unless you came from future... ;)

Furthermore the latest ROM (but not the last as you wrote ;) ) for Redmi Note 5 is 8.5.10 weekly because the naming of stable ROM version is completely different than weekly ROM version. So the mentioned stable ROM version 9.5.14 is correctly 9.5.14.0.OEICNFA

Stable 9.5.14.0.OEICNFA means:

9.5 = MIUI main version (MIUIv9.5)
14.0 = Build version number
O = Android main version (Oreo)
EI= Device code (Redmi Note 5 Global and CN variants)
CN = Region code (CN as China ROM)
FA = MIUI version code

Weekly (dev) 8.5.10 means the date code:

8 = Year (2018)
5 = Month (05 May)
10 = Day (10)

@graw2
Oh sorry jaja, yes i have the xiaomi redmi note 5. Thanks, i thought that the last rom was 9.5.14.0...

Now i going to install 8.5.10.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.