Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was already on EU 9.6 and did so, worked perfectly for me on my Redmi Note4x. No problem upgrading.
Can I update through here ???
Can you see my version if its safe for updating.
IMG_20180728_071141.jpg

My first try was a dirty flash. When that didn't work (after trying 3 times)
I then choose wipe factory settings. And that didn't work out well either.

Update:
I then tried to reinstall last weeks version (after full wipe) but the problem persists.
The warning "unmount of /cust failed; no such volume" after extracting rom.

And after restart:
Bootloop ad infinitum

@ingbrzy : do you know what I should do to to solve this? Thankyou...

I had this problem with a previous version, and took foreverrrrrrr to figure out but the answer was much more simple! Your twrp version is too old. Go updated it from the twrp website. Check your twrp is up to date with the official twrp app before flashing every update in the future.

Reactions: Oyabun Wiep
Redmi Note 4x

I've updated from '8.7.12 v2' to '8.7.19' and I noticed that the shortcut to the settings (gear icon) no longer appears in the notification bar...
Is this a bug or was it removed?

Hi... This is a "hided" setting.. to solve it, just go to "settings" -> "notification & status bar" -> "notification shade shortcut" and choose "settings" instead "search"... For Jason (MI Note 3) worked fine...

Reactions: Adeolu and androik
Hello guys i have a ask. I am now on global stable 9.5.17.
I want change to xiaomi eu.
Can I install directly the latest eu, or i need First change arb3 to arb4? Or in the eu ROMs removed the fw?
In the future will need change to arb 4 or 3 is enugh? Thanks so much. 8 not want brick my phone, so i ask First.

Hello guys i have a ask. I am now on global stable 9.5.17.
I want change to xiaomi eu.
Can I install directly the latest eu, or i need First change arb3 to arb4? Or in the eu ROMs removed the fw?
In the future will need change to arb 4 or 3 is enugh? Thanks so much. I not want brick my phone, so i ask First.

Status
Not open for further replies.