[8.9.6][Mi Max 3] Crash/Reboot because of Google services

Muhamed

Members
Jun 24, 2014
Update from 8.8.30 to 8.9.6 -> Google Play/Service/Gboard/YouTube stop working and after few seconds only MIUI boot animation and reboot. After reboot the same problem again and than just boot animation.

Clean install with chinese fastboot ROM, TWRP, 8.9.6 xiaomi.eu ROM (factory reset with internal storage/set as new device) -> anything works without any issue but when I start Google Chrome and login -> instant "Google Play stop working" and any other app like Gboard, Chrome and more crash also -> Max 3 reboot -> again "Youtube stop working" and few more Google Apps crash -> reboot

What I need to do: after reboot instant disconnect from internet (Wifi and data) -> works normal.
Going to installed Apps and remove all data from Google and Google Play -> connect to internet and no crash anymore.

Don't have this problems with all 3 releases from 08/2018, just with 8.9.6
After fresh/clean install YouTube and Google Play works but when I open Chrome and login = instant crash alle Google Apps. It's going so fast that I can't make some screenshots or copy report, it reboots before I do anything.

I find the problem, it was Magisk uninstall zip. Broke something but after clean fresh install nad format it works again.