New 9.10.31 Mi8 lags more than mi room and China rom

00raq00

Members
Jan 27, 2018
Animation are not smooth like on the china rom or on mi room rom. Maybe one of your modification breaks animation smoothing. All three roms use the same kernel.
Are you using the newest firmware in your rom?

Animation are not smooth like on the china rom or on mi room rom. Maybe one of your modification breaks animation smoothing. All three roms use the same kernel.
Are you using the newest firmware in your rom?
We use the same firmware that's included with China ROMs. Nothing in our mods touches animations, I can't take this issue seriously.
One more thing: mentioning Mi Room on this forum is disgraceful to us, we will not tolerate it. Take this as a warning. Mi Room has been stealing apps and mods from us for a long time now without asking for permission.

Reactions: Alex1990
We use the same firmware that's included with China ROMs. Nothing in our mods touches animations, I can't take this issue seriously.
One more thing: mentioning Mi Room on this forum is disgraceful to us, we will not tolerate it. Take this as a warning. Mi Room has been stealing apps and mods from us for a long time now without asking for permission.
Why it is categoried as warning? I gave it as an example rom that is on the same base but animations there are close to original china rom. Maybe you changed something in config files or in build.prop file that impacted on animations. Do you know what app for windows can extract img from china and your rom? I can compare which files are changed and maybe i can find an issue...

Why it is categoried as warning? I gave it as an example rom that is on the same base but animations there are close to original china rom. Maybe you changed something in config files or in build.prop file that impacted on animations. Do you know what app for windows can extract img from china and your rom? I can compare which files are changed and maybe i can find an issue...
Because this ROM made by drunk lazy people should never be mentioned here, simple as that.
As for your issue, the project manager has a Mi 8 and he never noticed any lag compared to China, so we can't confirm your issue.

Because this ROM made by drunk lazy people should never be mentioned here, simple as that.
As for your issue, the project manager has a Mi 8 and he never noticed any lag compared to China, so we can't confirm your issue.
Thx for your answer. In free time I will take a look at differences in config files between china and xiaomi.eu. Maybe this problem depends on the applications installed. After few days it appears on my phone.

BTW Could you check my private message with video samples?