MIUI 11.1 9.11.21/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say that Android 10 was not compatible with the device, I said that the twrp is not yet fully adapted and that is why magisk in that particular version does not work. concrete version I mean miui 11 with android 10.
And where exactly is that the fault of the xiaomi.eu developers?

Is this deceptive, or have the updates in google play become much slower since the last updates?

Is this deceptive, or have the updates in google play become much slower since the last updates?

doesn't seem like this on my device (raphael), but what's definitely slower is image backup of the Gallery app to MiCloud. I guess it is a server problem, though, not (at least not directly) a fault of the ROM.

so to create the illusion that they will support by taking miui 11.0.1 and 11.0.2, for that make it clear that they discriminate mediatek devices leaving them without support. In addition, Xda developers will support you, I do not understand how such an important page supports the mobile and xaomi.eu that is supposed to be the European page of the community of xaomi no. and more saying that because of twrp and magisk. the reality is that in the miui 11 version of android 10 you cannot root or the phone dies, in the other versions (deleted) if twrp and root magisk worked
Never seen more bla bla and useless reasonings than yours

Hi guys, I'm running xiaomi.eu 9.6.20 on my Mi9 with Magisk 19.3 and TWRP 3.3.1. I want to update to Miui 11 but I'm not sure what I need to do/update. Do I need a new TWRP or Magisk ? And a dirty flash is ok or a total wipe is preferable ?
Thank you !

Hi guys, I'm running xiaomi.eu 9.6.20 on my Mi9 with Magisk 19.3 and TWRP 3.3.1. I want to update to Miui 11 but I'm not sure what I need to do/update. Do I need a new TWRP or Magisk ? And a dirty flash is ok or a total wipe is preferable ?
Thank you !

all of your stuff is a bit old, so I suggest you update all of them. Download the latest ROM you want to flash, and Magisk 20.1, and put both on a USB stick that works for OTG USB; that makes it easier to install the stuff after formatting data if you want to do a clean install (see below). Regarding the new TWRP, it is recommended to use 3.3.1-13 (or later) from Mauronofrio, which you should flash first. I am not entirely sure, but I think that this TWRP is also included in the latest ROM for your device, and will be flashed when you flash the ROM. So, it basically does not matter what TWRP you install first, as it will be replaced immediately afterwards anyway. Watch out for encryption, though: if your device is encrypted, make sure you have a TWRP that can handle decryption!

If I had to update from a ROM version as old as yours, I would choose a clean install, including formatting the data partition. You will lose all your data and apps, but if you don't do it you may run into problems afterwards that are way worse. So, make a full backup of ALL(!) your data before even thinking about flashing a new ROM. ALL includes your photos, videos, music and other stuff that is not automatically being backed up anyway. Don't blame anyone when you lose data!

Nice rom but the clock in the status bar still has a very light font. It used to be bold before miui 11 and it was easier to see

Double tap for standby mode doesnt work here.
Waking is ok.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.