Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Still same problem of triple notifications on Whatsapp and Gmail. Does not occur in 9.6.17 though.
Mi 8 Pro.

Hello. When will Xiaomi finally solve the Wlan problem? It has not been possible for months to get into the van automatically. Start your W lan box again and you will see that no automatic wireless connection is made.

Attachments

• IMG_20190606_184754.jpg
    IMG_20190606_184754.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 488
mi 9 se always does not read the fingerprint on the always on display screen some times. The phone stops responding before pressing the Power key

Reactions: Nuno Rocha
Hi, i new for the xiaomi.eu rom, i use updatert than choose zip for upgrade to last version, now i can see this update in the Updater app, can i just download and install from there?

Thanks,
Shahar

Try to start learn reading ;-) As statet in the first Post:
--> POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HMX4X will be later...

So you have just to be a little bit patient.
I tried to learn reading, but the first post didn't have this information. The post was edited after we asked about it. I think I should learn harder, maybe the magic will happen. :)

I tried to learn reading, but the first post didn't have this information. The post was edited after we asked about it. I think I should learn harder, maybe the magic will happen. :)
Not really dude. This was already written in first post before you posted it :) It was already there as i downloaded the Rom today round 02:00PM, because i also own an Poco and wondered about it...

Hallo, mein erstes ist xiaomi.eu. Muss ich magisk nach einem Update bezüglich Root und Entschlüsselung erneut installieren?

Ja, mußt du und zwar direkt nach derm ROM ohne Neustart gleich MAGISK hinterher.

Therefore to update a weekly:

Download the rom manually
Reboot to twrp
Wipe system and caches
Flash the rom and magisk
Reboot

Its very hard to wake up the phone if screen is off and i want wake up with fingerprint or with power button. MI8

I mean its bug of the fingerprint sensor,cos if i touch it to wale up the phone by black screen its not reagate. Afzer theat its very hard to unlock it.

mi 9 se always does not read the fingerprint on the always on display screen some times. The phone stops responding before pressing the Power key
Same on my mi 9 time to times. 99% of the time works fine. 1% it's crashes and I need to press the power button

Not really dude. This was already written in first post before you posted it :) It was already there as i downloaded the Rom today round 02:00PM, because i also own an Poco and wondered about it...
Mate, the first post was created at 5am and I checked this morning looking for "Poco" in every page using the chrome's search tool. Or you're joking with me or the browser joked with me :) However it doesn't matter anymore, it's my first time in this forum and I saw the image at the first post mentioning Pocophone, so I thought they forgot the download link or dropped. Now I understand the devs release for sure every week, but may not be at the same time for every device.

Hi dear admins. My phone is mi 5s plus. Today I updated to this version. And after that my camera broken. First seen it in Instagram. Then tried different camera apps. But never camera opened. All attempts broken. Please fix that. What should I do now. I am thinking about turning to stable version

Status
Not open for further replies.