9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all RN7 Lavender users who have Viper4android mod and had rebooting issues, here's the fix;
Before you update be sure to uninstall magisk completely then flash the update.
Lastly, flash magisk again and re install your modules.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

To all RN7 Lavender users who have Viper4android mod and had rebooting issues, here's the fix;
Before you update be sure to uninstall magisk completely then flash the update.
Lastly, flash magisk again and re install your modules.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
On my rn7 lavender, with a dirty flash without uninstalling magisk an viper before the flash rom ... Everything works perfectly after flash

I'm surprised how they going with MIUI 11 no screenshots no trailer nothing compared to MIUI 10 when they released. I wouldn't be surprised if it looks like just MIUI 10 with just some extra features and its called MIUI 11 LOL.

Reactions: Abakan83 and Basset

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-31-12-52-30-908_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-31-12-52-30-908_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 536
Reactions: Nicatorium
Mi 8 so far everything without problems. Everything works. Thanks to the developers.

What is the option to change accent color in developer settings. I cannot locate it (Mix2S)

In developer mode if i change accent color or icon shape device get stuck a little and when i go back in settings the developer option dissapear and have to go to tap 10 times again on miui version to get developer mode.

for RN7 better using beta 9.8.29 or stable 10.3.4.0??
i'm dilema to download

On my rn7 lavender, with a dirty flash without uninstalling magisk an viper before the flash rom ... Everything works perfectly after flash

For uninstall Dolby Atmos and viper magisk modules it enough for flash new update

Status
Not open for further replies.