9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mis2S phone security level L3 - and I can't install Netflix from play store.
You need to install from apk, also Mix2s will not have L1 level. To that You need to have secure partition when device identification data is stored. Mix2s never have anything like that and to create such partition You need to send back your phone to manufacturer and modify phone on factory level.
Only newest xioomi phones are google certified to have L1 level. Sowe stuck with 540p video

Reactions: Wagnerltd
I can not open the camera, the message "camera error that can not yet access the camera" appears, please help, I have a Xiaomi Mi A2

Wired bug on Mi 9 (8Gb/256 Gb)

After install and unlock normaly the phone, I have to unlock it with the Mi account. But even if the password is good, after the "update account" mention, the ask for the Mi account get back and I stay block here (never seen that in previous buid).

I already try to wipe cache and Dalvik cache in TWRP and reboot, but nothing.

Wired bug on Mi 9 (8Gb/256 Gb)

After install and unlock normaly the phone, I have to unlock it with the Mi account. But even if the password is good, after the "update account" mention, the ask for the Mi account get back and I stay block here (never seen that in previous buid).

I already try to wipe cache and Dalvik cache in TWRP and reboot, but nothing.
You're out of luck, I had the same problem. You need to wipe data. You cannot backup anything, since it's bound to the data partition.

Mi5s here. Try to install this rom, seems work well. Swipe Data/Cache/Dalvik to do a fresh install.
As soon I try to set up an account, I get the message Google Play Services crashed. Tried to installed the rom again, same problem.
What to do next? Back to an old one?
no trouble here with my mi5s, dirty flash, all ok

Thank you very much Xiaomi EU team, for the excellent work and give us the opportunity to enjoy new updates, I hope that my mobile has Miui 11

Redmi 4X was forgotten by the official channel ,but eu rom keeps its works in progress thank you guys

So much.

Miui 11 is coming.

Reactions: THEJAJO
In some cases, hmk20/mi9t may cause trouble with boot ( cannot boot and boot in recovery ). You need disable dm-verify and etc. Latest twrp has it option.

Status
Not open for further replies.