9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recents gesture doesn't work in apps, only on the home screen.
Holding power button for 0.5s doesn't wake google assistant up.
Why are the fonts so thick?

Redmi 5+
1. No idea, it's only an issue with Redmi 5 Plus, it seems. No reports for other devices.
2. Make sure Google is set for "Assist & voice input" and "Voice assistant" in Default apps.
3. What fonts are so thick exactly?...

Is there any problem with davinci (k20/9t) version that it is delayed again?
AFAIK, it's undergoing internal testing for Android 10.

Reactions: dani_z25
I copied the zip to my RN7 and used the updater to select the zip. It now shows the warning that my internal storage is encrypted and that I have to enter some unlock key for the device after booting into recovery. So I aborted the process.
I had no idea my data was even encypted - what device passwort does it talk about?
Should I just flash it with TWRP?

I copied the zip to my RN7 and used the updater to select the zip. It now shows the warning that my internal storage is encrypted and that I have to enter some unlock key for the device after booting into recovery. So I aborted the process.
I had no idea my data was even encypted - what device passwort does it talk about?
It dosn't matter. The result will be exactly the same.
Enter your phone unlock code and proceed.

It is supposed to be the phone pin password.
if not working test it with twrp.

1. No idea, it's only an issue with Redmi 5 Plus, it seems. No reports for other devices.
2. Make sure Google is set for "Assist & voice input" and "Voice assistant" in Default apps.
3. What fonts are so thick exactly?...

AFAIK, it's undergoing internal testing for Android 10.

Yep, Google is set as said.
The notification shade clock font, lockscreen clock font and the notes font

need help
i have mi 9 and i updated to last 9,8,29 but i stock in bootloader ,, itried to recover but i use this rom by mistake in fastboot
miui_CEPHEUSEEAGlobal_V10.2.28.0.PFAEUXM_ac05750e9a_9.0 with locked bootloader

now my phone have no android but only fastboot and original recovery ,, plz help

check if the bootloader is unlocked using command fastboot oem device-info
if it's unlocked:
Option 1:
-Install Mi flash
-download fastboot stock rom from http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
-enter fastboot, connect phone to pc
- flash the rom downloaded without locking bootloader

Option 2:
-enter fastboot
-flash twrp recovery
-enter twrp recovery
-format data partition
-reboot in twrp recovery
-copy xiaomi.eu rom from pc
-flash xiaomi.eu rom

Last edited:
I have noticed, that flashlight turns on sporadic. Even now I got a call. When I hung up, I recognized that flashlight is on. Also during playing games and surfing the internet it turned on for no reason.
Someone else got this issue?
Mi9...

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

check if the bootloader is unlocked using command fastboot oem device-info
if it's unlocked:
Option 1:
-Install Mi flash
-download fastboot stock rom from http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
-enter fastboot, connect phone to pc
- flash the rom downloaded without locking bootloader

Option 2:
-enter fastboot
-flash twrp recovery
-enter twrp recovery
-format data partition
-reboot in twrp recovery
-copy xiaomi.eu rom from pc
-flash xiaomi.eu rom
Fastboot is locked..
And I try to unclock ..giving me message( this mi account not bound to the device)

I am on the MIUI 9.8.29 beta and I would like to switch to the stable to see if fingerprint and facial recognition work, can I flash the stable or I have problems with rollback protection?

I return to the rom 9.8.22 i have very problems whit 29, i cant make a call the flash turn on in the call the batery is drop a lot

I have noticed, that flashlight turns on sporadic. Even now I got a call. When I hung up, I recognized that flashlight is on. Also during playing games and surfing the internet it turned on for no reason.
Someone else got this issue?
Mi9...

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
its hapenned to me

Reactions: dahuu

Code from Mi acount?

I don't have a Mi account connected.

I installed last version on my Mi8 SE, with Magisk v19.0 and works great! Thanks for your efforts devs!
in my mi 8 se i install with twrp in the first days everything ok next i cant make a calls a flash turn on in the calls

Status
Not open for further replies.