9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the option to lock the phone with a double tap at home screen?
Xiaomi Mi 9

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Is it normal the volume up/down keys to be active when the phone is locked (MI 8 SE)? I started noticing my ringtone volume level was all over the place and then I discovered it can be easily altered while the phone is locked and in my pocket.

Is there a way to get the launcher have cycling screens? Meaning I swipe left to get to the next page, but when on the last page it should scroll back to the first page when swiping left.

I hope someone can help me with this.

MI 9 here. :)

I upgraded to the Android Q version when it became out.
I use google pay a lot. Since Q this is broken.

I tried with magisk but it ain't working.
Is this because it's a version of béta version of Q?
Many bankapps are complaining that this is a custom rom. (This wasn't on Android 9, but I managed to hide this with magisk)

My question:
Will this be fixed with Miui 11 & official Q version? :)
I like the Xiaomi.EU roms a lot but I just want to use the build in tools (google pay, bankapps, ...) without messing around.

Is there a way to change the swipe up on home screen from miui search to google search?

For whatsapp notification, go to app lock find whatsapp and remove hide option tick and try. Srry for about my poor english

Hi
Question Please. On this friday my Mi 9T will be unlocked. I will install a Xiaomi.EU Rom, but i am actually not sure which one is the right Rom for Mi 9T / Redmi K20.

In the list i saw a "raphael" model listing for "HMK20ProMi9TPro" , i am not sure, this are for the Pro models or can they used also for Mi 9T & Redmi 20K ? If not, are there Xiaomi.EU Roms / support for Mi 9T / Redmi 20K ?

Thank you so much for an answer and have a great day !

Hi
Question Please. On this friday my Mi 9T will be unlocked. I will install a Xiaomi.EU Rom, but i am actually not sure which one is the right Rom for Mi 9T / Redmi K20.

In the list i saw a "raphael" model listing for "HMK20ProMi9TPro" , i am not sure, this are for the Pro models or can they used also for Mi 9T & Redmi 20K ? If not, are there Xiaomi.EU Roms / support for Mi 9T / Redmi 20K ?

Thank you so much for an answer and have a great day !

Mi 9T = davinci
Mi 9T pro = raphael

Reactions: isamwise
I would like to disable data encryption in TWRP, someone can help me and tell me how it is done. I have Mi9 TWRP 3.3.1 41, Thank you

Hi. Do you guys use Aptoide?
I updated Google play service and now my Gmail app won't sync/load email's.. Any fix for this? I don't want to factory reset.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

why not removing Xiaomi Service Framework?? what function this service??
i'm using Saki Tool to remove XSF and other xiaomi apps/service..

There is something strange with auto brightness in my mi 8se. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.