9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask what's the update for K20 Pro? As I see in Chinese forum, this 9.9.3 has been withdrawn for some reboot problem or so, does the eu version has this problem?

Reactions: Nuno Rocha
I had a clean install on 9.8.29 and 9.9.3 (device Mi 8). But GPS doesn't work. Basically the "device only" option works. As soon as i go to the other two options GPS turns off.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi, I'm gonna try to solve some questions

- the 9.9.3 update is Only for mi9 (x2 camera error)
- The Ai button is broken for Assistant because the chinesse version has that problem, so is hederitary. I think is an incompability with android 10.
- If you read this thread and you has a problem that nobody has, try a clean flash, not always a dirty flash works.

I have a Mi9 and everything is working, updating througt the updater, not from twrp.

Reactions: Don415 and rjreis
MI 8 SE rom 9.9.3 is the same problem that the rom 9.8.29 i cant make a calls. why? i go back to the room 9.8.22 its the only rom fucntion

I see an update for my mi 8se. What are the changes, do you know?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I had a clean install on 9.8.29 (device Mi 8). But GPS doesn't work. Basically the "device only" option works. As soon as i go to the other two options GPS turns off.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Do you have "Google Location Accuracy" enabled? Otherwise this is kinda-intended

LOL I have a Redmi Note 7... is this intended? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.