9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think we write a separate changelog for each device?...

Don't get me wrong, Igor, but the Zoom bug was specific for Mi9 and 9.9.3 was only for this fix as @ingbrzy explain a few posts before.
Now we geht this update for many devices. Is there anything else? If not, it might be a good idea to skip this version.
A handful of users had the same question in the last two hours.

Thank for clearing this up in advance.

Ok

Reactions: Anton_Menov
Don't get me wrong, Igor, but the Zoom bug was specific for Mi9 and 9.9.3 was only for this fix as @ingbrzy explain a few posts before.
Now we geht this update for many devices. Is there anything else? If not, it might be a good idea to skip this version.

Bug fixes for revoked 9.8.29.

Reactions: trahzebuck
Where are you when i need you the most, now you came when i don't need you. LMAO!
78c452a059f858fcc30d757e4dc8e494.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

For Mi 9 they fixed the zoom issue, and for Redmi 5 Plus they fixed the swipe-up gesture for recents panel. No idea what else was changed.

I install TWRP 3.3.1.34 after reboot Stock Recovery and the 2. Problem This Phone is not visible on TWRP, i cant transfer
the rom on the Phone in TWRP. What is my Problem?

Still no compelling reason to put 9.9.3 on a mi8 if there's not any notified changes then?

Status
Not open for further replies.