9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
clean flash mi9 eu 9.9.3 is randomly reboot during first time setup.
trying to revert back to 9.8.1 now.

9.9.5 still not available, anyone knows what happened?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

I use DRM check my mi9, It's now L1 already. but I cant download netflix from playstore, anyone can solve?

Toggles scale down bug came back with this version

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Scorpio, dirty flash. Very slow, idk if it's the rom itself or the lags came only after installing magisk. Wiped only cache and dalvik. Rolled back to 9.7.4, all smooth now. Thanks devs anyway

I am on 9.8.15 RN7. When I check OTA it can't find new release. Any idea?
Try to flash manually. I think I read something about a server change, so it's not possible to update OTA exept on 9.8.29+

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question: in the 9.9.3 folder its called android 9 devices.
I DL the 9.9.3 and wiped, thinking it was android 9( watch doesn't run in Q) but now its android Q.

Sadly I have to setup again a android 9 ( with local backup for some things )

Couldn't resist, flashed it right away ahah here is what has changed:

Hi, if you install the Netflix apk from the web, you will be able to use it. You can use for exemple this one : https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum....ndle-netflix-v7-10-0-2019-05-24-t3934574/amp/
Install it with the sai app on the playstore.

Thank for your method, but my friend can just load from google play store with the last version of Netflix. We drm say that we are L1 and both of us cannot cartifite Widevine L1 in fingleprint menu, but he can download directly from google play.!!!

By this way we will have MIUI 10 for about a year more xD 9.8.29 was supposed to be the last and we have 2 more updates xD not complaining OFC. updates are welcome to fix bugs.

When MIUI 11 gets ready, bring it on. Untill then, lets wait and have faith in the devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.