9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mi 9, I just installed the last rom, and if I install magisk, it won't boot, but if I don't install it if it boots. what am I doing wrong? or is that magisk does not work for this rom. Is there another magisk? say something to me Thank you

know if there is another magisk, to install with this rom, because the one I have does not start the phone if I install it.
The one I have is the magisk v19.3.
and with this the phone does not start
Thank you

I have a mi 9, I just installed the last rom, and if I install magisk, it won't boot, but if I don't install it if it boots. what am I doing wrong? or is that magisk does not work for this rom. Is there another magisk? say something to me Thank you
Use Magisk Canary.

I have mi 9 too and not problem with magisk 19.3
But first boot during a lot.
I install first rom 9.9.6 then reboot, then reboot to recovery and install magisk.

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

The AOD clock is now mostly (if not always) on the bottom half of the screen. In 9.6.27, it was mostly on the top half.

Is it just my Mi 8 that does this? I tried toying around with the parameters and themes but it stays on the bottom half.

Thanks

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm still on 9.8.29. After flashing it, at first, it was at the bottom a little bit annoying but nothing to worry about. Now, it's in the center. I think it's random just to protect the display.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I'm still on 9.8.29. After flashing it, at first, it was at the bottom a little bit annoying but nothing to worry about. Now, it's in the center. I think it's random just to protect the display.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
It is to avoid screen burn in

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

I don't know why or how this happened.

I just forced rebooted my Mi 8 via long pressing the power button and almost everything got reset on my Mi 8. My wallpaper, default launcher setting, settings in general (excluding Quick settings and unlock methods), Clock Style, notification stye, screen timeout, default apps and Dark Mode and AOD schedueling (my AOD style survived).
My installed apps are still installed bt some apps (mostly system apps) got data wiped.

As said, I don't know how or why this happened. I can just say this happened in earlier builds as well (e.g. in 9.6.29).

Logcat is attached. I hope there is some helpful information in it.

Attachments

• device_info.txt
    607 bytes · Views: 251
  • dmesg.txt
    410.3 KB · Views: 1,181
  • logcat.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 262
The reason is the removal of the firmware folder and installing a separate kernel

You either have to use previous versions of ROM or don't delete the firmware folder that requires kernel flashing.

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

The reason is the removal of the firmware folder and installing a separate kernel

You either have to use previous versions of ROM or don't delete the firmware folder that requires kernel flashing.

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk
May I ask you which user you mean?

Hi, how can i remove Pin icon on Recent App. I did clean flash latest xiaomi.eu and restore using GG account. Somehow miui restored enabled Pin feature from AOSP rom. It is realy bad, pls help. Thank you.
Screenshot_2019-09-10-12-04-42-631_com.android.systemui.jpg

Hi
I have 2 phone, mi6 and mi9 SE, and now I am abroad for holidays, so I have not read all the thread, I have 2 problems on both phones, I have installed last 9.8.29 :
- it's appeared on both phones a new version for download available (changelog 9.9.3 for mi 9 ), but my 2 phones are not for mi 9, why happened ? Of corse I have ignored the update until I will know what to do.
- from all my 2 phone it's impossible to download from sourceforge the new versions, a message say " Software downloads are not possible on this device ".
Waiting for news, thank's.

i was on 9.8.1 i installed the latest twrp. i wiped dalvik cashe and data. installed 9.9.6 (took about a minute) and everything is great (k20 pro)

Hi
I have 2 phone, mi6 and mi9 SE, and now I am abroad for holidays, so I have not read all the thread, I have 2 problems on both phones, I have installed last 9.8.29 :
- it's appeared on both phones a new version for download available (changelog 9.9.3 for mi 9 ), but my 2 phones are not for mi 9, why happened ? Of corse I have ignored the update until I will know what to do.
- from all my 2 phone it's impossible to download from sourceforge the new versions, a message say " Software downloads are not possible on this device ".
Waiting for news, thank's.
For your first problem:
It's equal whether you install the update or not. There aren't any new features, just the mentioned bug fixes. They appeared on my Mi 8 as well. I didn't install them but I can say this to you 'cause of the stuff I 've read here. So you can decide to install it or not.

For you second problem:
Mi 8, same here. But on Sourgeforge there is a text line saying "Try to download anyway!"
Click this button and the download will start. Worked all the times for me.

Reactions: iron58p
no body help me , why i cant make calls in MI 8 SE whit rom
9.8.29/9.9.3

i have problem in card vodafone but but I get calls

Status
Not open for further replies.