9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
i recently try the new android 10, but now i´m back to miui eu rom, and i did a clean flash and did everything that the tutorial told me to do, but now my fingerprint don´t work! can´t add any!
already search on the forum and try some tips that i found such as desactivate "keep activities" on developer section, clean flash again, clean cache on recovery, but still don´t work, does anyone know the reason?
Thank you

Hello everyone,
i recently try the new android 10, but now i´m back to miui eu rom, and i did a clean flash and did everything that the tutorial told me to do, but now my fingerprint don´t work! can´t add any!
already search on the forum and try some tips that i found such as desactivate "keep activities" on developer section, clean flash again, clean cache on recovery, but still don´t work, does anyone know the reason?
Thank you
You should wipe system and data ( one time), then install new rom.

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: MagicPTUSER
Does anyone know why I get this error?

Hi guys,

i have a Mi 9 SE, and since the 2 last update, i got a problem.
When i got a call and i don't take it (missed call), i have a kind of "widget" on my screen with the number and it's impossible to remove it, each time i have to restart my phone otherwise it's impossible to remove from the main screen.

Is someone also faced the same issue?
Is that possible to solve it?

Thanks
David

Anyone else having issues downloading files from Google Chrome? They act like they download successfully but never get saved. I've tried manually setting the download location but when I tap the option it just shows me Downloads as the only option with no way to change it.

Downloads worked fine previously on latest MIUI Global Stable ROM.
App permission >> storage allowed ??

all fantastic, but on my mi9 all google service don't work and on my old mi 8 work all perfectly

Hey Guys
I cant Install apk's on mi8
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod and MIUI aod Alpha Not Work :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-14-07-45-23-477_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-09-14-07-45-23-477_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 254
I am curious what the next step will be:
are the devs waiting for release from china, or is there problem with building..

its not that I am asking when release, but just curious what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.