9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It's together with the redmi. My mistake. Anyway there is no need from him to spam. When it's ready will be out

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I hope so i think i read on some where it's delayed because under testing with Android 10 but the question why it's taking that long?

I hope so i think i read on some where it's delayed because under testing with Android 10 but the question why it's taking that long?
Does your mobile works relative smoothly and gives what you took with the current version?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I've Mi9 SE with weekly 9.9.3.
Can I install a stable release with dirty flash or a wipe is necessary?

(sorry if double question)

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Dies anyone has the issue on Mi9 with MIUI 10 on Android Q that location sharing on Google Maps isn't working?
If I want to enable it again, it wants to enable location history (which is already enabled), but fails then while activating.

Reactions: moscowmule
Double tap on what? Homescreen, Lockscreen, Mrs Robots boobs?
Sure that you activated it?
This doesn't work. It doesn't turn off the screen I tried with both themes, classic and default

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_033542.jpg
    IMG_20190915_033542.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 320
So I came back again to Xiaomi.eu ROM coming from Pixel experience and HavocOS.

Because those ROMs are not yet without problems. This one is the most stable.
But the launcher is always the issue for me.

But OK, waiting now for the AndroidQ .

Dies anyone has the issue on Mi9 with MIUI 10 on Android Q that location sharing on Google Maps isn't working?
If I want to enable it again, it wants to enable location history (which is already enabled), but fails then while activating.
I have the same Problem. Can anybody help us?

Can someone tell me if this latest beta version contains a lot of bug on Mi 9 SE and if so, which ones are disturbing ?
Thank u

All working fine on my k20 pro.. i came from stable 10.4.4 and I think battery life is better on dev 996.
Thnx

Last edited:
Reactions: amit337
Status
Not open for further replies.