9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Mix 2S. Status bar and notification drawer become completely black when turning screen off, right after fading animation starts, so it's visible. Anyone else have it?

I was wondering why on my Mi 6 running 9.9.3 the "big core" cluster is always at like 2.3ghz and under load at 2.4ghz, unless that cluster is completely off due to not needing that extra power, i was wondering can't it be like running at 800mhz or is it normal behaviour of the Snapdragon 835?
48dd6a008cf3801d01c0d039fe49cf40.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
70b11b0a674fc17b416160abcf257b00.jpg
There is a mod, which enables 300 mhz - here is a link to download at test it if you want: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p57ZXga1SIjktvUI7NpyDcs5CpLe9KMG/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

• Screenshot_MI6_9.9.3_CPU.jpg
    Screenshot_MI6_9.9.3_CPU.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_MI6_9.9.3_CPU_1.jpg
    Screenshot_MI6_9.9.3_CPU_1.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 353
Notification broken after a hard reset on latest 9.9.3 for lavender. I've chose to display the full content of a notif but instead phone gives me a notif with a text like "Whatsapp Messenger - You have 1 message". Before hard reset they worked well... (hard reset done because of GPS issue)

EDIT: I'm pretty dumb... at first notif comes hidden, when I unlock with faceunlock it becomes visible, wtf never realized that lol

Last edited:
Mi Mix 2S. Status bar and notification drawer become completely black when turning screen off, right after fading animation starts, so it's visible. Anyone else have it?

My phone does not animate at first screen lock after boot. The second time I unlock with a screen lock or with a fingerprint, I only see the end of the animation. Third and beyond, it works fine.
Try applying the theme again in the settings menu or changing the font (if use), too.

Hi guys i am new to Xiaomi. Can i flash the 9.9.3 if i am running global 10.2.13? I dont know if there is any problems

My phone does not animate at first screen lock after boot. The second time I unlock with a screen lock or with a fingerprint, I only see the end of the animation. Third and beyond, it works fine.
Try applying the theme again in the settings menu or changing the font (if use), too.
Nothing helps. I searched MiuiSystemUI code, compared it to previous ROMs, couldn't find anything that can cause this.
It looks like this:

I want to flash over global with twrp and then format all data...could be ok?

Usually I do like this: starting from global ---> flash recovery (whatever you want), wipe system, data, dalvik and cache from recovery and flash the new rom form the zip ---> you're good to go ^^

Usually I do like this: starting from global ---> flash recovery (whatever you want), wipe system, data, dalvik and cache from recovery and flash the new rom form the zip ---> you're good to go ^^
Never wipe system.
Just format data, restart twrp, install rom and reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akr0n
not fastboot?i am not expert...for flashing recovery i use fastboot flash recovery <file name>

well, you can use that command too... i usually use miflashtool for flashing fastboot roms, if I have to use recovery mode I use ADB

Status
Not open for further replies.