9.8.29/9.9.3/9.9.6 - Last MIUI 10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dies anyone has the issue on Mi9 with MIUI 10 on Android Q that location sharing on Google Maps isn't working?
If I want to enable it again, it wants to enable location history (which is already enabled), but fails then while activating.
I have the same problema, i hope the next update fix that

Where?? It is in russian, i am not able to find where change setting
Here
IMG_20190924_181056.jpg

And here
IMG_20190924_181113.jpg

Reactions: Don415 and Ninohs
China rom 9.9.24 Miui 11 for mi9 os also available on xda but I don't know if it is a leaked private beta or public beta

Did anyone manage to install it on MIUI device. For me it always fail to install because of SAI compatibility issue with MIUI.
SAI ask me to switch off MIUI optimizations in developer options but in xiaomi.eu roms this is not available to change (i think it was hidden few versions ago)
You can set your region to India and use the xiaomi get apps app already installed on it, it shows up when you switch your region to India. You can download Netflix and amazon prime from there no problem

It is said that the Redmi K20’s public development beta will only release on the 20th of October.

Where do you have this kind of information from? It's said that the public beta builds will roll out this friday, 27th september for the K20. Stable release in mid of october.

Hi guys!

Anyone here from Portugal? I'm having problems with an app from a Portuguese bank (Santander).

The app whenever I try to go to it's settings crashes with an eternal spinning wheel...

I already uninstalled it, wiped data, but nothing solves the problem.

The bank says that it's not from their ending, and the app, on another phone works ok, as supposed to.

If anyone here has the same app installed (the Portuguese version of it) please leave your feedback using the app.

I want to check if the problem lays on the app or on the rom.

Regards!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Hi guys!

Anyone here from Portugal? I'm having problems with an app from a Portuguese bank (Santander).

The app whenever I try to go to it's settings crashes with an eternal spinning wheel...

I already uninstalled it, wiped data, but nothing solves the problem.

The bank says that it's not from their ending, and the app, on another phone works ok, as supposed to.

If anyone here has the same app installed (the Portuguese version of it) please leave your feedback using the app.

I want to check if the problem lays on the app or on the rom.

Regards!

I'm from Portugal and I have the same app...
No problem at all...
Mi 9

Reactions: RestarTmen
Ok, thanks for the feedback. The problem must be on the app. I will contact the bank again for further assistance.

Thanks for the reply!

Regards.

Some bank apps doesn't support rooted phones. Is yours rooted?

Status
Not open for further replies.