Invalid 9.8.29 Ai button with Google Assistant in MI9

DanielCL

Members
Nov 22, 2015
The AI button with "Speak to Google Assistant" don't work, reassign to Google Search works OK.
I tried with a full wipe installation. Problem from 9.8.15
Thanks.

It works! Go to Default apps and set Google in voice assistance and assistance and AI button will work. The only problem is that just press and hold opens the assistan in hearing mode, the other two behaviours just open the assistant app. I think this should be checked by any other users or devs.

Last edited:
It works! Go to Default apps and set Google in voice assistance and assistance and AI button will work. The only problem is that just press and hold opens the assistan in hearing mode, the other two behaviours just open the assistant app. I think this should be checked by any other users or devs.
Worked for me

Why may phone don't have google assistant in default assistant

Worked, thanks! I was facing the same problem with the Redmi Note 5.

Reactions: ckarv