9t pro - twrp from latest 9.8.29 not working

Drnizeguy

Members
Dec 3, 2017
9t pro - installed 9.8.29 but this also installes new twrp. This one is not booting. Tried other recovery's, they all wont work.
Now I want to flash but what twrp version should I use? The greek ones boot up but cant read internal storage, 4pda is not working and also mauronofrio doesnt work.

9t pro - installed 9.8.29 but this also installes new twrp. This one is not booting. Tried other recovery's, they all wont work.
Now I want to flash but what twrp version should I use? The greek ones boot up but cant read internal storage, 4pda is not working and also mauronofrio doesnt work.
Greek works but you have to format data

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes all TWRP have a problem on the 9T Pro Europe. Only the latest Greek work on Android Q. On PIE i have also problem with all TWRP. After flashing xiaomi.eu PIE Rom i can not back to recovery, get a black screen. I dont know why have only this Device much problem with twrp.

Yes all TWRP have a problem on the 9T Pro Europe. Only the latest Greek work on Android Q. On PIE i have also problem with all TWRP. After flashing xiaomi.eu PIE Rom i can not back to recovery, get a black screen. I dont know why have only this Device much problem with twrp.
My mi9t pro came with global rom and only last greek works. So it is not only European mi9t pro. Even on xda there are suggesting to fastboot flash EEU miui then to install twrp

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk