Add feature to next version of MIUI 12 ON

augusto_peress

Members
Jun 6, 2020
add this space that you have in AOSP Android, this helps in the ergonomics of the keyboard for better typing, this feature is also available in the pixel experience

xiaomi.eu currently:

gboard on pixel's and pixel experience ROM

Reactions: Soebianto
add this space that you have in AOSP Android, this helps in the ergonomics of the keyboard for better typing, this feature is also available in the pixel experience

xiaomi.eu currently:

View attachment 31045

View attachment 31046
This space is kinda helpful but overall there is no difference with swipe from the edge of the screen or this.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I hope there will be on / off button if it's going to be added

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu currently:

View attachment 31045

View attachment 31046

Yeap, this is one of the reason I don't use Full Screen Gesture, the position of the keyboard make it harder to type, another reason are no gesture to lock screen and force close app.

I hope there will be on / off button if it's going to be added

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

the idea is this, to be optional, because it makes typing a lot easier for some people but it is bad for others, unfortunately in pixel experience it does not have the option to remove it, but I am currently in it because the way the keyboard of xiaomi.eu is makes it very difficult for me to type