Adoptable Storage (AS)

nikakvo

Members
Jan 15, 2020
Hi, Dev`s. Why is it not possible to install applications on an SD card? I would like to add the Acceptable Storage (AS) option to the Rom`s Build. Why not ? :) I use a lot of applications and it wouldn't be bad to be able to install them on an SD card. Have options like Link2Sd or Apps2SD but it would be better if you just added to the Rom`s Build
That`s All.

SD card is much more slower than internal storage.. in these days, it has no sense to install apps into SD card..

Yes, it's true, but this was before years where the SD card are slow and they dont have good speed W/R. But now is different. My SD Card support 300mb W/R speed so for me this is not a problem. It`s not bad to have this option to choose where to install the apps. Ok any way for me it`s not a big deal. Best regards.

Hi, Dev`s. Why is it not possible to install applications on an SD card? I would like to add the Acceptable Storage (AS) option to the Rom`s Build. Why not ? :) I use a lot of applications and it wouldn't be bad to be able to install them on an SD card. Have options like Link2Sd or Apps2SD but it would be better if you just added to the Rom`s Build
That`s All.
This is not a feature of MIUI, you may want to redirect your request to official Xiaomi channels.
Most Xiaomi flagships don't even have an SD card slot, so... yeah.