After flashing no screen of Twrp !!!!

Anas-Mi

Members
Oct 17, 2020
HI I have problem in my phone after I make flashing ,there is not screen of twrp , actually I thank I made mistake when I changed the rom , if there is anyone have solve for that

My phone MI 10 pro

Depending on how you flashed the ROM, you may have overwritten the twrp. Just go to fastboot and push it again.

ch beta rom
Info from xiaomi.eu 20.10.15 thread:

"ATTENTION FOR Mi 10 Pro users: after update to 20.10.15 (or later) DON'T RUN YOUR CURRENT TWRP! Xiaomi has changed the kernel code. If you boot to TWRP after this update, your phone will turn off and there's no possibility to boot to system or recovery anymore! Only way to run TWRP is flash it and boot via fastboot! Wait for fixed TWRP releases!"

Does this help understand your issue?

:)

Reactions: newgolfer

"ATTENTION FOR Mi 10 Pro users: after update to 20.10.15 (or later) DON'T RUN YOUR CURRENT TWRP! Xiaomi has changed the kernel code. If you boot to TWRP after this update, your phone will turn off and there's no possibility to boot to system or recovery anymore! Only way to run TWRP is flash it and boot via fastboot! Wait for fixed TWRP releases!"

you saying wait , until when should I wait ??

so ,even I can't move to stable rom at least ,If no ,I think this is big issue,that mean my phone usless until now !!

you saying wait , until when should I wait ??
Like the man said... Untill there is a fixed version.... Nobody knows when... Today's releases still same issue...

You don't have to stay in this build... Simply boot to twrp using fastboot command... From there you can wipe and flash other rom... But remember... When back to twrp use same fastboor command.

Profit

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk
Fastboot boot twrp.img or what's the name you have

Reactions: Poney70