Resolved Alarm clock freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

imush

Members
Jan 12, 2011
So, is anyone else getting ultimate freezing after alarm clock starts its alarm?
For me every button becomes unpressable, so I cant shut down the alarm without rebooting or getting battery off..
If anyone else finds fix for this, I would be glad (Downloading different alarm clock soft is not an answe)
Thanks already!

I get this too. I find that I have to rotate my phone from portrait to landscape and back to portrait to press the button. Its very annoying.

I have a similar problem, but the freezing doesn't occur until I press the snooze button in the centre of the screen. An orange "halo" appears around the button to indicate that it has been pressed, but then the halo doesn't disappear and nothing works except the power button. After pressing this twice to turn the screen off and back on, still no touch input (screen or buttons) is accepted.

If I leave the phone for short while (perhaps 20 seconds) and come back to it, the screen is no longer frozen but the alarm notification screen is still active and the only way to get away from it is to press Home+Power to reactivate the lower buttons, then press Back or Home (which takes me to the lockscreen).

I first noticed the problem after installing 2.8.31. Prior to that, I had 2.8.10 and it seemed fine on that version.

Hope this can be fixed soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.