ibuygou and mi3 wcdma

imortalitzik

Members
Mar 9, 2013
hello all

i have ordered the mi3 wcdma version 4 months ago and haven't receive it yet.
i tried to contact them to get my money back , but no answer by mail, skype etc.
did anyone ordered from them 16gb or 64gb and got it ?
it is safe to order from theme ?
what about shipment time, how much time it take ?

thanks

itzik

I got 16GB version from them.. 64GB wasn't released by Xiaomi yet...

~Tapatalk~

Was never released... But hope it will...

~Tapatalk~

Live chat isnt workig for along time also

GT-I9000 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Yes but they asked me if i can change to the 16gb and it will be sent right away. So i have changed and 2 weeks passed and nothing !!!

anyone has issues with ibuygou ??

Sent from my MI2s 32g using Tapatalk 2

Yes but they asked me if i can change to the 16gb and it will be sent right away. So i have changed and 2 weeks passed and nothing !!!
anyone has issues with ibuygou ??

I bought two phones + extra stuff and never had a problem.

The 16GB model is out of stock the 64gb model is not made yet and ****** xiaomi don't know when its released

Which phone and equipment did you buy from them ? Are you satisfied ?

I bought a Hongmi (for my Girlfriend) and a Mi2S (for myself). The equipment that I bought was the following:
And yes, I am satisfied. Both phones work great and the extra stuff is amazing. ;)

also satisfied, bought their 4 Xiaomi Smartphones. Dude you are buying a MI3, this phone is so rare as diamonds. Of course ibuygou hasn't much and if you are on their list a little bit further on the back you have to wait. Some users already ordered in September and of course they are served first.

I have recieved my Xiaomi Mi-3 16GB silver, never had problems.
Uhm did order the piston in-earphones with the phone, but afterwards i have cancel it, and recieved my money back.
I noticed when you are on skype they are faster with answering your questions and refunds....

IBUYGOU.COM is not bad at all....

IBUYGOU.COM never !!! they hold money, promise everything but nothing then those promise !!! noid !!! mine o bought on ali from Elijah, recomended! nice contact, very fast shipping and phone is origial if someone want to check its very easy:
http://order.xiaomi.com/service/imei its Chinese web from Xiaomi just put your sn and imei .

İt will increase you can be sure, i have been waiting for two months for one message about my phone but there is noting

GT-I9000 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi