Android 10 + miui 11 performance problems

MinhocaMan

Members
Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone! I buy a k20 pro with the secret rom witch dont receive updates, this rom has pie+miui 10 and everything works fine, then I instal xiaomi.eu rom with twrp with Android 10 + miui 11 and I got performance problems in games, massive lag and freeze too, before that I flashed the mi9t pro global stable rom pie+miui 10 and again everything works fine, two weeks before I receive the ota update to Android 10+miui 11, install and had the same performance problems... I made a research and cant find anyone talking about It.
Please guys, there are someone who get this problem? Anyone knows how to solve? I made some mistake? Thank you!

test with 3dmark
4059197f951091574967a30fd5d12e16.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

test with 3dmark
4059197f951091574967a30fd5d12e16.jpg

Untutu give me 425224.

Looks like happen only on certain situations like gaming, I dont know what to do, SD 855 should run every game easy like was on pie + miui 10. Maybe Android 10 issue? Idk cause no one talk about that.

is that score on latest xiaomi.eu stable relese? [score is ok. my is high for this device]

try to post detailed slig shot extreme likei did. there are fps and physics scores

how about tems? is it hot? maybe throttleing

For anyone experiencing performance and battery life issues after Android 10 Miui 11 update, I think I found a fix! All you need to do is to disable Miui optimisation, you can re enable it afterwards (better to do a reboot too). All it does is reset all the permission settings and some other stuff, Android 10 is known for its permission management which led me to believe there was a compatibility issue with the system settings and the permission management. My home screen was laggy and I had huge stuttering when watching a video and doing anything else at the same time, also I was unable to watch 4k60fps videos without lag, like I was able before update, now everything is back to normal :)