Invalid Android 11 Mi Note 10 Lite Clone app Problem

LMCOMP

Members
Nov 23, 2016
When use the clone app function, the phone crash. the system file will damage and the phone don´t work.
Must install ROM again, now when use that function the phone reboot imediatelly

Only Xiaomi knows.
Thanks for your answer.
I have Xiaomi mi 10 ultra and the last ROM 12.0.15 V12-10 stable worked fine. After update on 12.1.1 V12-11 has appeared clone apps problems. Now I see that it is android 11 issues.
But there's information from other users, that on China's original ROM 12.1.1 V12-11 stable cloned apps are working normally.

So that's why I asked for some solutions for xiaomi.eu ROM 12.1.1 V12-11 stable...?

Thanks for your answer.
I have Xiaomi mi 10 ultra and the last ROM 12.0.15 V12-10 stable worked fine. After update on 12.1.1 V12-11 has appeared clone apps problems. Now I see that it is android 11 issues.
But there's information from other users, that on China's original ROM 12.1.1 V12-11 stable cloned apps are working normally.

So that's why I asked for some solutions for xiaomi.eu ROM 12.1.1 V12-11 stable...?
We have no information regarding that or a way to confirm that claim.

So, we know about working clones on China's original ROMs.
When these issues will be solved on xiaomi.eu ? Give us a hope at least ...

So, we know about working clones on China's original ROMs.
When these issues will be solved on xiaomi.eu ? Give us a hope at least ...
I have no information regarding the reason for this issue, and I don't have a Mi Note 10 Lite to test on. I got a Mi 10, but don't use a Stable on it.
None of you have provided any logcat recorded while enabling dual apps and the phone crashes/reboots, so you want me to magically fix it for you?