Android 6

There are no rumors about new versions of android for redmi 3 (standard and pro).
I hope there are not reasons to worry and we will have some update but, if lollipop will be the native and last version of Android of my device, I will never buy a xiaomi any more.
In the last 5 months I've seen too many devices presented by xiaomi, it's not the way I like.

tapatalkato dal mio redmi3

Reactions: IceID
Anik_khan is Porting CM 13 right now at xda-developers which is based on 6.0.x . Its just Beta but seems to work fine.

since this is my first post here i cant link it .
Search for Redmi 3 and choose the ROM Dev Sub Forum at xda-developers[com]

Hvala za odgovor.

Rad bi slišal novice o uradnika Android 6.

Ne čakati, da Uradnem Android 6 ali pojdite na SP 13?

prosim

Anik_khan is Porting CM 13 right now at xda-developers which is based on 6.0.x . Its just Beta but seems to work fine.

since this is my first post here i cant link it .
Search for Redmi 3 and choose the ROM Dev Sub Forum at xda-developers[com]
It is in beta 4 (since yesterday) and it works really good. I use it as daily driver.

Tapatalkato dal mio Redmi3

It is in beta 4 (since yesterday) and it works really good. I use it as daily driver.

Tapatalkato dal mio Redmi3

Works fine.

Why is Redmi 3 in Android 5 with Miui when there others roms for Redmi 3 with Android 6?

Xiaomi.eu shoud use a rom with Android 6 for Redmi 3.

When Xaomi Redmi 3 Pro get update Ron ANDROID 6?
I think that will not have Android 6 for RedMi 3/Pro, because they have new model RedMi 3S that comes with Android 6 from box. They plan to retire from RedMi 3 series, and switch to new devices.

I think that will not have Android 6 for RedMi 3/Pro, because they have new model RedMi 3S that comes with Android 6 from box. They plan to retire from RedMi 3 series, and switch to new devices.
bad strategy couse all redmi 3 are 2016...

Redmi 3 is also the pro version? Or they forgot us?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk