New Android Auto not working wirelessly (MIUI 14.0.6.0 + Poco X5 Pro)

faXcooL

Members
Feb 3, 2022
I need to mention that I have tried four different phones. The phones with the issues are Poco X5 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro, both with MIUI 14. The other two work flawlessly, so the problem is deffinitely not multimedia device, but something with the phones or their software.

Note that everything works perfectly fine when I connect it via USB cable. But it just won't work with the wireless-bluetooth connection. On the phone it says "To continue select Android Auto on your car screen" and on that screen it just says "Connecting" and that's pretty much it. Also need to note - the phone has been successfully connected with the Android multimedia via bluetooth, I can make phone calls and such.

Reactions: aafent
Have you solved the issue?
Me , on my Xiaomi 13, still cant connect to Wireless Android Auto.

I have a POCO X5 Pro and have this phone for months and still can't connect wired or wirelessly. It won't recognize my phone but when I try other phones it does work. This is annoying that they haven't fixed this issue yet. I have tried everything that other people said on here and still nothing. Why haven't they fixed this yet??? This is a huge inconvenience.

Reactions: mu4odrinkov
I have a POCO X5 Pro and have this phone for months and still can't connect wired or wirelessly. It won't recognize my phone but when I try other phones it does work. This is annoying that they haven't fixed this issue yet. I have tried everything that other people said on here and still nothing. Why haven't they fixed this yet??? This is a huge inconvenience.
Somehow I managed to get it work, but not every time. It turend out I had an active VPN working in the background. When I turned it off, it worked just fine and everything was okay for few days. But suddenly, again, it stopped working by itself, even with the VPN off. Can't explain what's going on, but it is frustrating.

Same whit me on my xiaomi 13.