New Android auto

Jan 5, 2017
Hello everyone,
Android auto isn't working with my Mi 8 for months (before the miui 11 he was working). Is there any solution?

Same issue here, tried clean flash the ROM and it's still not working. I really like MIUI11 and don't want to go back to MIUI 10

I read somewhere that Android Auto doesn't work with second space? Did second space trick work for you? Thanks

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Yes, Android auto only works in the second space, in the normal space, it shows a red screen with «Android auto problème«

Android auto is working properly on my Xiaomi Mi 8 with actual weekly rom. You just cant use duplicated apps by xiaomi. If you have two whatsapps (for instance), you have to use some 3rd party app like parallel space. If you use second space by xiaomi (implemented in rom) Android Auto will stop working.
Right now i am on rom 20.1.21 (MIUI 11.2) and AA 5.0 and working fine like many moths before.

Only problem i have is, with last updates of AA (5.0) it doesnt read messeges in local language, only in english. Any solution ? Or maybe next update will solve it...

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

In my case (redmi note 7 with last eu stable), it is only working if i create a second space and i run android auto in the second space