Android Tv 7.0 Nougat Update For Mi Box Int

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by wajahatahmadkhan, Jul 13, 2017.

1. coolazga

coolazgaMembers

Oct 25, 2017
    can you downgrad to 6.0?

Envoyé de mon F5321 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    NO, not without losing all critical DRM functions that are required for Netflix, chromecast and other apps that are dependent on DRM security

3. rcampana

rcampanaMembers

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    I thought that Xiaomi would launch new updates for MiBox Int. more frequently. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

4. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    What exact features were you hoping for in update? It works well enough for the vast majority of users.

coolazga likes this.
  5. rockit

rockitMembers

Oct 27, 2017
    well enough is never good enough.

A device with no updates is a dying device :D

6. coolazga

coolazgaMembers

Oct 25, 2017
    Update with a lot of bug kill the device. i still have android 6.0 on my mi box , i hesitate to upgrade it. if i upgrade lose i my data?

Envoyé de mon F5321 en utilisant Tapatalk

7. rcampana

rcampanaMembers

Oct 21, 2017
    Male
    I just want to know when android 7 (stable verson) will be available.

avibest, mrcalleja and poulain2k like this.
  8. avibest

avibestMembers

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    Android 7.0 allows DVR in live channels. I wait for the Android 7.0 update ! it has to come as fast as possible!!!

9. rockit

rockitMembers

Oct 27, 2017
    that's funny :D

10. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    You're easily entertained......

11. Tech Addict

Oct 30, 2017
    Male
    Thailand
    The Nougat (7) update seems to be a very, VERY long time coming seeing that we're shortly going to be seeing releases of Oreo (8)! I'd like to see the update because:

It adds a greater level of control (CEC etc) via settings (the range of settings on the Mi with Marshmallow are VERY limited). Currently there isn't any CEC setting at all on the Mi, let alone something that works!

It adds multiple account options (if it's implemented the same as it is on the Nvidia Shield) allowing more than one Google account (currently only specific apps that support it will show up under 'Add Accounts' - YouTube is not one of them). Currently if you use one account strictly for Play Store purchases and one for services like YouTube your'e stuffed.

I could use the beta I suppose but I'd rather Xiaomi pull their finger out and release a working Nougat update officially! It'd be sad if this device joins the ever growing graveyard of boxes that never get firmware updates beyond those they ship with. Currently, full of promise, light on delivery. I'll give it a few more months then likely stump up the cash and replace it with another Shield.

Yohpagan likes this.
  12. costaud

costaudMembers

Monday
    Male
    Does Nougat beta give KODI to work well with autoframe rate ?
    Because we need to use chmode 666 to solve this in official firmware Android 6

13. Sgf_Sdgf

Sgf_SdgfMembers

Feb 15, 2016
    so still no 1044 link yet?

14. miboy

miboyMembers

Jul 29, 2015
    There is no build 1044 available outside of a select few Xiaomi beta testers. It was locked to the specific serial number of the device for anti-piracy precaution.

15. Nox0810

Nox0810Members

Oct 16, 2017
    Most important lol with android 7 ! Can we change the godawm launcher ??????

Share Our Site