Anyone Tried Stable 8.0.5?

there is no stable build for redmi 3s prime or 3x as of now , thats for redmi 3 / prime

Of course there is, the only catch is that it is a BETA stable version. According to the chinese official MIUI 8 stable rom for 3S/3X which is in BETA. And since xiaomi.eu makes builds based only on the chinese rom, the current 8.0.5.0 is a beta stable rom.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's a compelling reason to upgrade to 8.0.5.0 from the former stable (8.0.2.0)?

I have currently installed 8.0.2.0 as a daily driver, looks good, no problems whatsoever.

Hmm... installed it yesterday (was global developer - last one) Better with free space,(was not a problem, but...) and I see only one problem on 8.0.5.0 - - with Bluetooth. Can't connect more than 1 device in a time. There are no menus with type of connections (A2DP and HSF/smth) - so I can not use Bt handsfree for talking and BTspeaker for music. Had not this trouble in 6.9.8.
Sad.

Just flashed 8.0.5.0 Stable, looks good so far. It includes Android security patch of August 2016. Will report after a couple days of use, but at least after a few minutes of use I can't see anything new. Perhaps it's just stability improvements and bugfixes (which would be a very good thing by itself).

hi, does version 8.0.5.0 fix the network bug whereby if the signal drops to 2g and stays at 2g even when there are 3g/4g signal around?

en*miui*com/thread-320293-1-1.html

hi, does version 8.0.5.0 fix the network bug whereby if the signal drops to 2g and stays at 2g even when there are 3g/4g signal around?

en*miui*com/thread-320293-1-1.html

Don't know, because I've never experienced that bug. Didn't happen to me on 8.0.2.0 stable, nor is happening now in 8.0.5.0 stable. I can get solid 4G LTE performance all the time.

Overall, 8.0.5.0 is working fine. Good performance and battery life, nothing is evidently broken.

I'm on 8.0.6 stable, it's better than all the Devs 6.whatever tried so far, but still not better than Miui7 7.5.9
I wonder what's so different in the two roms that makes battery and rams drop so much!