AOD notification app list

boreas21

Members
Nov 5, 2016
I'm using Yahoo Mail (com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail) as a primary email and I asked many time, why it is not displayed, I assumed that was an Yahoo Mail fault, but seems is related with above "Official MIUI white list"?
Can be included the Yahoo Mail package on your relesed ROM?
Or is any documentation available how can be added support to add icons/packages on AOD notifications?
Yahoo Mail is also the main mail client for me. Can someone tell me which email app ist working/showing notifications properly on Aod?

Ravester

Members
Apr 7, 2019
how about twitter will you be able to add that to aod display? just wondering :) thanks in advance

Dettti

Members
Jun 2, 2019
I love xiaomi.eu ROM. Is there a chance to add K9-Mail Icon to the AOD Notification? It's an Open Source Mail-App.

Dettti

Members
Jun 2, 2019
In case of creating too many different icons, is it a possibility to create one icon for e-mail-apps, one for messaging apps and so on? So the AOD only shows if there is an e-Mail or a social message or a system announcement. Just an idea. Thanks for your great work.

Reactions: ciubex and Kyury

Kyury

Members
Jun 27, 2018
I like an idea about group icons (social, mail, messaging)

Last edited:
Reactions: ciubex

Michael123

Members
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you for your hard work, the additional Icons are very helpful.
Would it be possible to add Nine E-Mail (com.ninefolders.hd3), it's a great Mail App for Exchange Accounts that doesnt use Cloud Services which makes it a good fit for stricter Enterprise policies.

leowynn

Members
Jun 14, 2019
Hi! Is it possible to add two Icons on the AOD?

First is „Chat“ from Synology and second is the App „Spark“ for my mails.

Thank you very much!

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I'm using Yahoo Mail (com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail) as a primary email and I asked many time, why it is not displayed, I assumed that was an Yahoo Mail fault, but seems is related with above "Official MIUI white list"?
Can be included the Yahoo Mail package on your relesed ROM?
Or is any documentation available how can be added support to add icons/packages on AOD notifications?
It's not Yahoo Mail's fault, Xiaomi just haven't made a special white icon for it to be displayed on AOD.
You can't add support for any app unless you have app decompilation/recompilation knowledge and proper tools.
However, it has already been added to our ROM, if you check my list under "Added by Xiaomi.EU".

Reactions: ciubex