MIUI 10 Applicable Devices Eligible For Miui 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary toman

Members
Apr 7, 2018
Complete pain in the arse, just want some basic features on my mi mix2, ie face unlock, better ram management, loads of ******* about with updates delayed or suspended or rumours when it will be updated, people have paid a lot of money for these devices. FFS just update the ******* phones, starting to really piss me off now, I have money and should have put it towards another well known flagship, ie Samsung, LG. At least with these brands when you get a stable build it is that. Xiaomi half baked stable builds always feel like betas as they are rammed with bugs.

Coldmind

Members
Mar 20, 2018
I installed miui 10 Just to check the features.
Looks great.. cant wait till xiaomi.eu version

tigertje

Members
Sep 25, 2017
What I have understood is that all European languages become immediately available or that is the case we just have to wait and see.

german_psycho

Members
Apr 14, 2017
WIll there also be an update to the base android version on RN3SE (Kate/Kenzo)? It's still stuck to Android 6..

If not, I'm gonna give LineageOS a chance, where the stable branch is already based on 7.1.

dogiex

Finnish language.Translator
Aug 24, 2015
WIll there also be an update to the base android version on RN3SE (Kate/Kenzo)? It's still stuck to Android 6..

If not, I'm gonna give LineageOS a chance, where the stable branch is already based on 7.1.
Very unlikely.

sangie

Members
May 27, 2018
After reading more than 1500 posts on MIUI forum understood that NO MIUI 10 for Redmi 4 Prime. It's time to switch to another ROM.

Reactions: Bajramo

sangie

Members
May 27, 2018
Me to, Im disappointed that there will be no miui 10 for this device.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Maybe we can expect the MIUI 9.6 stable this or next month. For now, will stick with latest dev 8.4.26, but seriously considering latest AICP Oreo 8.1 from XDA ...

Reactions: BlueFalcon
Status
Not open for further replies.