MIUI 10 Applicable Devices Eligible For Miui 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2018
I am experiencing random reboot on my Mi5s Plus after the recent upgrade MIUI 9.6.1.0. I am contemplating doing a factory reset on the phone. Anybody know whether I should wait for the MIUI10 and see whether it could fix the problem?

Feb 23, 2017
To save countless threads asking which model Xiaomi phones will get MIUI 10... Here is the official list:

Eligible Devices

China Developer ROM (closed beta)
June 1st
Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2, Mi MIX, Mi 6X, Mi 6, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Redmi S2, Redmi Note 5

China Developer ROM (public beta)
Late June
Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2, Mi MIX, Mi 6X, Mi 6, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Redmi S2, Redmi Note 5

Late July
Mi Note 3, Mi 5X, Mi 5c, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus,Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi Max 2, Mi Max, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi 3S/Redmi 3X, Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
everything is super listed in the beta users list, but do you have this list for global stable users?

Mar 14, 2016
I read that china alpha for mi max 2 is already available, any chance to see xiaomi.eu rom before the end of this month when (maybe) xiaomi will release the beta roms?

Mar 14, 2018
Any idea when it will be released for omega? I know it says late July, but I was wondering if there is any more specific estimation or if someone is working on it.

Nov 6, 2017
To save countless threads asking which model Xiaomi phones will get MIUI 10... Here is the official list:

Eligible Devices

China Developer ROM (closed beta)
June 1st

China Developer ROM (public beta)
Late June

Late July
Mi Note 3, Mi 5X, Mi 5c, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus,Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi Max 2, Mi Max, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi 3S/Redmi 3X, Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm

Jul 13, 2018
Good day to everyone, and especially for ingbrzy and MarkHUK.

I have two terminals:

A Xiaomi Mi4 LTE that I updated to the version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI3WMI4W_8.4.26_V9-6.0. (mi3 / 4 WCDMA CANCRO)
And other one, a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 that actually is updated to the version xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4_8.4.26_v9-6.0.zip (MTK NIKEL).
Yesterday I could see with great surprise that neither of them is with an update for the MIUI 10 version.
Should I wait for them to be update later, or will MIUI not update them to the MIUI 10 Version?

Thank you very much for your great effort and I look forward to your news and wise advice.

Jul 13, 2018
Good day to everyone, and especially for ingbrzy and MarkHUK.

I have two terminals:

A Xiaomi Mi4 LTE that I updated to the version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI3WMI4W_8.4.26_V9-6.0. (mi3 / 4 WCDMA CANCRO)
And other one, a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 that actually is updated to the version xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4_8.4.26_v9-6.0.zip (MTK NIKEL).
Yesterday I could see with great surprise that neither of them is with an update for the MIUI 10 version.
Should I wait for them to be update later, or will MIUI not update them to the MIUI 10 Version?

Thank you very much for your great effort and I look forward to your news and wise advice.
Good afternoon, I insist on my query for someone to be a little supportive and answer me the few questions I raise in this forum.

Thank you very much for your responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.