Applicable Devices Eligible For Miui 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
To save countless threads asking which model Xiaomi phones will get MIUI 10... Here is the official list:

s5PsCYM.png

Eligible Devices

China Developer ROM (closed beta)
June 1st
Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2, Mi MIX, Mi 6X, Mi 6, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Redmi S2, Redmi Note 5

China Developer ROM (public beta)
Late June
Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2, Mi MIX, Mi 6X, Mi 6, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Redmi S2, Redmi Note 5

Late July
Mi Note 3, Mi 5X, Mi 5c, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus,Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi Max 2, Mi Max, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi 3S/Redmi 3X, Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm

Good news to hear My Redmi Note 4 MTK is in the list, even in July 2018

Reactions: Denis77-77
For those who are asking about older phones and MIUI 10... If you guys don't like the reality of fast-paced moving technology I suggest iPhone is a better choice for you :)

Myself, I got the Mix 2 and then 7 months later Mix 2S comes out... forced to upgrade for the latest tech or stay behind with what works best for you... The latest isn't always the best... think what's best for your needs... Don't follow the herd :)

For me it is more appropriate to have my max 2's os updated from 7.1.1 to 8.0.0 at least. Not so much to update MIUI 9 to 10. But as seen from the skeds, MIUI 10 is coming to the max 2 anyway. The question is will the MIUI 10 for max 2 already packs Oreo?
no, likely same android base.

This is the worst thing ever about Xiaomi they don't provide updated android versions for older models, samsung is amazing that way, you can port roms and whatnot.
Oreo on Xiaomi phones suck and have ugly additional notification.

So, everybody awaits, 10 days after the announcement. Any ETA for a proper eu rom?

You could easy fool forum members with close to a release date and stop all the unneeded same replays going over and over and over in couple threads. :)
Take your time actually, don't be in a hurry. In the end people will enjoy more optimized system than a faster arrived one, right? :)
And as I don't want to post more replays and stuff I may as well ask my other question.
How to configure A-GPS, does it even need configuring? I see a bunch of options but can't understand any of them.

?? Wrong!!

Search for "moose poop jewelry" and ye shall find.

The original started in Härjedalen in northern Sweden:

The Big s**t

90418bbbbc-hossintyg.jpg
Well... the saying still true :p in the case of said link above, some time went into polishing said turd I would imagine, not the usual every day kind of polishing that would make something shine :)

Good effort on the humour though :)

Well... the saying still true :p in the case of said link above, some time went into polishing said turd I would imagine, not the usual every day kind of polishing that would make something shine :)

Good effort on the humour though :)

Humour intended, after all it's Sunday. :rolleyes:

But I can't help feeling a little sorry for folks that thought they were getting a great Xiaomi phone, and ended up with one of the less spectacularly successful ones.:confused:

We've all been there at one time or another.:cool:

Latest China Beta Rom(8.6.4/8.6.6/8.6.7) For MI Note 2 (MIUI10)

LANGUAGES: CHINESE/ENGLISH

--- I will not leak ROMS again or I get BAN ---

REGARDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.