New Apps Crashing And Running Slow 9.5.2 Mi4s

ChuCho

Members
Feb 10, 2018
Hello! I have been using miui 9.5.1 for a long time and apps like google maps, instagram or even whatsapp are running slow and even crashing sometimes, I decided to update to 9.5.2 to see if the apps would work fine but Im writing this right after testing it. And it works as bad as the last version, am i the only one with this issue? What would you recommend me to do? I'm kinda frustrated to be honest, because I have been doing updates just wiping the cache and dalvik cache and installing the new versions and since 9.5.1 I have this problem
I tested a ram analyzer to check if ram was the problem, and I have currently only 23% of the ram free, the rest is on use without having huge apps opened, I have 660mb of free ram (2.73gb total ram)
When I open maps app it shows that I have still >600mb of ram, so I dont think thats the problem, it doesnt drain the ram too much
Edit: Noticed that even tho I have in whatsapp notifications set as green led, it shows yellow or orange no matter what, like, what is happening?

Last edited: