Arc S Lt18i

towsif

Members
Apr 22, 2012
If i replace the cameraUI.apk in the MIUI 4 with the cameraUI.apk from the Lt18i 0.42 GB firmware, will it work? I absolutely hate the new camera.

Give it a shot. Let us know. I don't think the Camera is hooked into the MIUI Framework at all, so it should.

Give it a shot. Let us know. I don't think the Camera is hooked into the MIUI Framework at all, so it should.
Gave it a shot, but the camera did not open, Returned an unexpected error. Overwrote these files: CameraExtensionPermission.apk; SemcCamera3D.apk; SemcCameraUI.apk.

I dont know anything about porting, so dont know what else to do. I simply replaced the files in /system/app.

Gave it a shot, but the camera did not open, Returned an unexpected error. Overwrote these files: CameraExtensionPermission.apk; SemcCamera3D.apk; SemcCameraUI.apk.

I dont know anything about porting, so dont know what else to do. I simply replaced the files in /system/app.