Attention! Mi9 hard bricked!

nunytes

Members
Apr 10, 2018
Hello,
Just to advise you: DON'T rollback from Android 10 to Android 9 with twrp! Mine is dead after restoring a android 9 backup and rebooted.

Be careful!

have you tried with the original mi flash tool and the original image?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

have you tried with the original mi flash tool and the original image?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
There isn't any kind of detection on pc. No fastboot, no adb, no edl or test point... Nothing.

If nothing causes the phone to answer, entering the EDL mode is done by removing the back cover, removing the battery and connecting two dots on the motherboard.
There is a complete description of the procedure,
if i remember well in xda-developers.

If nothing causes the phone to answer, entering the EDL mode is done by removing the back cover, removing the battery and connecting two dots on the motherboard.
There is a complete description of the procedure,
if i remember well in xda-developers.
That's what I did, it's called test point. The only thing I didn't tried was windows 10. I tried win7 32bit and win8 64bit in every single way possible with drivers installed.

Mine too. No lights, no vibration, no screen, no sound, no charging, no doing. Are you going to try to follow what the guy said above? trying to remove the back cover?
I already did that. My phone is without the cover, battery disconnect and test point still no detecting

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

N unlocker YOU Tube

Last edited:
If it didn't work, you didn't respect the succession of the operation very well.
Follow the sequence of the operation very closely and see if your intervention was identical.

If it didn't work, you didn't respect the succession of the operation very well.
Follow the sequence of the operation very closely and see if your intervention was identical.
I'm pretty sure I did the correct steps. Somehow something on motherboard should have been locked, something like preloader or the storage...

I had the same issue.
Reverted from Miui11 to Miui10 through Mi Flash. Reboot > dead (paper-weight) > sent to warranty, changed motherboard.

Disconnect the battery,
Connect the two points with a tweezers.
Holds 5 seconds.
Connect the battery by keeping the two points connected.
Hold on for a few seconds.
Launches PC MI tool, before performing the operation on the phone.
Connect the phone to the PC, and select in MI tool refresh, then flash.
Make sure the clean all is selected

Friend had this same problem, and really the phone is only recognized by mi flash after doing the test point, but to install rom stock you will need an authorized xiaomi account, on the Internet there are several people who have this account. In my case, I decided to get my phone back to life, but I fought to get it.