Attention : Ibuygou

paulrlz

Members
Nov 23, 2013
Hi all, i ve purcased 3 mi1s form ibuygou in the past febraury. Only one of them was perfectly working, two of them had alot of kernell panic, imei unknown and overheats problems out of the box. One of them didnt recarge battery at all. I ve sended back it to ibuygou, and after some times one get fixed (i will see if is true), and one not. The site sended this to me:

Dear Paul,

Greetings!

FYI,According to our return policy, The following conditions are not applied in 1 year warranty

A:Man-made issue
B;Accessories
C:Clearance products.
D:The smartphone or tablets are opened by customer.

As your phone had opened by yourself, I am afraid you would have to bear the DHL shipping fee(20USD to send it back to you) and repairing fee (100USD to replace the mainboard).

Would you pls pay for the 120USD to our paypal address below,
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XG8EQBUTXTVEE

Pls let me know the transaction ID if the payment is done.
Looking forward to hear from you.Have a nice day!
Yours,sincerely
Yoyo Teng
Ibuygou Team
www.ibuygou.com

Skype: yoyoFacebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Ibuygou/177937042251142
Promotions:
http://www.ibuygou.com/crazy-discount/

They ask me 120 $ for repair a phone that come to me broken out of the box!!!! And they send me a paypal link to pay that!!! I will never buy again any xiaomi phones, and any things from ibuygou (official xioami reseller!!!)

UPDATE:
I have recieved back the phones. So, for the one with kernel panic problem, they didn' t nothing at all, i have same problems, and the phone is unusuable. For the other with overheat problem, they tryed to open it, maybe for reapair, taking off the warranty. Fraudsters. My mi2s have screen problem (a big light spot in the bottom of the screen), so i ve buyed 5 devices from ibuygou, and only 2 are working as they should. FOR NOW!

Last edited:
Mega LOL.
It was your fault because you've bought their first and oldest phone, which was dead even last year.

You should have bought Mi2 instead.

Wysłane z MI3

Eh, yes, now its a consumer fault if a seller sell a broken product. I don' t know where are you from, but here in Italy,if you buy something broken, you can give it back to the seller and you can take back all the money. And hey, if you buy a galaxy s2 with 2 years of warranty, and the phone is broken, samsung will fix it for sure (samsung or other companies).
And at least, "you should buy a mi2". The mi1s cost 130 euro shipped, so?
"It was your fault because you've bought their first and oldest phone, which was dead even last year. "
If i have a broken product i dont sell it to customer. If i know it, and i sell it, i m unfair. But if i sell it and demand 120$ for the repair, i m a thief.

se hai pagato con paypal fai ricorso.
purtroppo il ricorso potevo farlo entro 90 giorni, che sono ormai ampiamente scaduti :|
Eng:
Unfortunately, the application could do it within 90 days, which are now largely expired: |

Mega LOL.
It was your fault because you've bought their first and oldest phone, which was dead even last year.

You should have bought Mi2 instead.

Wysłane z MI3
What kind of non-sense is this?!?! Have you even read his statement? They say he opened the devices. It is typical ibuygou behaviour. They're a fraud. Things like this happen all the time with ibuygou.
When buying, buy from merimobiles.
At least be supportive to a member of this community, especially as a MOD!

Really, somebody just got scammed and you're gonna laugh him in the face, they should take away your moderator status!!

@paulrlz Is your paypal account linked to your creditcard? If so you can claim your money back from the creditcard company
PS: The guy is from Poland...

Edit:
Lol, I reported a mod for offensive behaviour.

Reactions: llision and paulrlz
Well maybe they had broken Mi1S in the past and they didn't know about it. But I have all Xiaomi later phones from ibuygou and always were original and new.

I was saying only that he will never buy Xiaomi devices after that issue with broken, old Mi1s - and that was odd to me.

If it was really broken, and you're sure about it then fight with ibuygou.com. But this doesn't mean all Xiaomi devices are like that.

Wysłane z MI3

Well I bought Mi2S and got two days after payment + they are pretty got at tricking customs,if you ordered from any other store you would pay double tax than this.

Also I dont understand what OP wants now,he bought older phones and that means higher repair cost + that phone is no longer in production if im not wrong.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sorry, but i read this OP as he would criticize only the really customer-unfriendly strategy of ibuygou and i could not read anywhere that he claims that all xiaomi devices are doa.

Reactions: RobinHood00
I criticize ibuygou, and I did this also for the users who wanna buy from this site. Sorry for my bad english, don't have time too spellcheck

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I criticize ibuygou, and I did this also for the users who wanna buy from this site. Sorry for my bad english, don't have time too spellcheck

If you check their page they also support repair in EU now.I guess you were really unlucky.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

PEOPLE LOL:
You+should+always+read+the+contract+_d7478394638e97ece7f1a3fe13f7d02f.jpg

WHY WONT YOU READ.... (And that is not for all, but some people definitly should read someone's post before replying hehe..)

Paul, I hope things turn out for the better somehow. Maybe buy a M2S from them and tell them you didn't receive it lol :p Then ask for a paypal refund haha... I don't know if its the right thing, but I know one thing: I HATE SCAMMERS. Especially the kind that lives on another continent and think they can get away with stuff like this... and yes, they can, sad enough.

I've asked they to send me back the repaired phone and the broken one without any shipping cost. I will stop this, and i will not buy anything from this site.

Reactions: Michachu
That is the price to pay sometimes when you always search for the cheapest price in China.
This site is a joke since years and people keep on buying and having problems with it.

Ask Paypal about your first payment for the 3 phones and try to do something on it. It is probably too late to open an "argument" i can't remember the exact word by yourself, but maybe if you explain the whole problem with mail exemple, etc. they will be able to do something.

The other solution is to make noise on their web site because they don't like when people complain on their web pages products, not good for business.

Reactions: Michachu
Ask Paypal about your first payment for the 3 phones and try to do something on it. It is probably too late to open an "argument" i can't remember the exact word by yourself, but maybe if you explain the whole problem with mail exemple, etc. they will be able to do something.
Dispute :)

That is the price to pay sometimes when you always search for the cheapest price in China.
This site is a joke since years and people keep on buying and having problems with it.

The other solution is to make noise on their web site because they don't like when people complain on their web pages products, not good for business.
just to let you know: This Shop has been promoted by miui android site, and was recommended as trusted sellers. I have bought my phone from ibuygou to promote miui android, and I am shocked about your report.

You should report this to MarkHUK, he might at least be interested.

Edit: See here
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/20050/
Order MI2-A and Mi2-S via MIUIAndroid.com & ibuygou.com

just to let you know: This Shop has been promoted by miui android site, and was recommended as trusted sellers. I have bought my phone from ibuygou to promote miui android, and I am shocked about your report.

You should report this to MarkHUK, he might at least be interested.

Edit: See here
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/20050/
Order MI2-A and Mi2-S via MIUIAndroid.com & ibuygou.com

İf you read my topic you can see that markhuk is doing noting. He is saying "i will speak to CEO", in private messages he is saying "you must speak to support service". You can read my story about ibuygou. f**k ibuygou
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/23670/
İ also have screenshots of pm from marhuk. Maybe he can clean them from my inbox

NX503A cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: paulrlz
İf you read my topic you can see that markhuk is doing noting. He is saying "i will speak to CEO", in private messages he is saying "you must speak to support service". You can read my story about ibuygou. f**k ibuygou
http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/23670/
İ also have screenshots of pm from marhuk. Maybe he can clean them from my inbox

NX503A cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Sad Story. Epic fail from ibuygou. Never fool your client's community. Thank you for your report.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: paulrlz and deini
So, its about 4 days since I've received my MI2s from ibuygou.. They changed the touch panel.
So far neither ghost touches or panel responsiveness loss was experienced. The only thing to notice is that I had to paid for shipping to both ends.
Shipping took about 3 days to China(as I had tracking number to monitor) and about 5 days from China (i had no tracking number so don't really know when they send it).
Period from [we got your device] to [device is fixed] took 8 days.

I have recieved back the phones. So, for the one with kernel panic problem, they didnt nothing at all, i have same problems, and the phone is unusuable. For the other with overheat problem, they tryed to open it, maybe for reapair, taking off the warranty. Fraudsters. My mi2s have screen problem (a big light spot in the bottom of the screen), so i ve buyed 5 devices from ibuygou, and only 2 are working as it should. FOR NOW!

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Just a suggestion: instead of having a sensationalist title, you could have formulate in a more moderate manner like "My poor experience buying from IBuyGou". I am not suggesting your disappointment (to put it middly) is not justified but being civilized might actually help getting you attention.

I would just suggest that you post on their facebook page for direct support, making it publicly visible.

Good luck.

T.

Thanks, but i dont wanna any kind of support. The title is an advice for other users, not a revenge or sometingh else.

Edit: Now, it feels like a Civil title?

Last edited: