Auto Brightness control ISSUE

Beroshima

Members
Sep 20, 2016
Auto Brightness isn't work properly,it's working very extremely like light show when it's ON... pls fix that bug in next update! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Mi 9 has this problem. You should root, because you have nothing to lose and everything to gain and it takes a few seconds.

After you root (with Magisk), you can install Mi 9 auto brightness module. It works like a charm, you can even customise it to your likings.

[QUOTE = "rilindd, postagem: 545669, membro: 242690"]
Mi 9 tem esse problema. Você deve torcer, porque não tem nada a perder e tudo a ganhar e leva alguns segundos.

Depois de fazer o root (com Magisk), você pode instalar o módulo de brilho automático do Mi 9. Funciona como um encanto, você pode até personalizá-lo ao seu gosto.
[/CITAR]

Qual módulo você usa? Poderia me dar o link?

[QUOTE = "rilindd, postagem: 545669, membro: 242690"]
Mi 9 tem esse problema. Você deve torcer, porque não tem nada a perder e tudo a ganhar e leva alguns segundos.

Depois de fazer o root (com Magisk), você pode instalar o módulo de brilho automático do Mi 9. Funciona como um encanto, você pode até personalizá-lo ao seu gosto.
[/CITAR]

Qual módulo você usa? Poderia me dar o link?

Mi 9 has this problem. You should root, because you have nothing to lose and everything to gain and it takes a few seconds.

After you root (with Magisk), you can install Mi 9 auto brightness module. It works like a charm, you can even customise it to your likings.

I had the low brightness issue on Mi9 SE since i bought it and if you don't want to root the device you can use Lux from PlayStore, which is free and also work like a charm. You can set in the app the minimum light value and enable the auto brightness within the app and leave it on manual in system. Is the lone app that is working for my device from PlayStore and believe me I've tried every similar app available for many, many days.

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tlcm.auto_brightness

Cheers

Last edited:
Auto Brightness isn't work properly,it's working very extremely like light show when it's ON... pls fix that bug in next update! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

I had the low brightness issue on Mi9 SE since i bought it and if you don't want to root the device you can use Lux from PlayStore, which is free and also work like a charm. You can set in the app the minimum light value and enable the auto brightness within the app and leave it on manual in system. Is the lone app that is working for my device from PlayStore and believe me I've tried every similar app available for many, many days.

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tlcm.auto_brightness

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello - is there anyone who have problems with Mi9 as I have? Reading mode is randomly switching on - even with schedule and global triggers turned off.
Can you, please, help me?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka