Automatic changing right-settings

N

netexploit

Hi,

I configurate all my electronic devices to the max - means I try always to check every available settings
an operating system provides to me.
So I configure the rights an app could get very strict and minimal in Android operating systems.
Also there are the "special access"-rights you can manage in Android.
But there are some rights whose apps always "forget their values".
Is this a MIUI disease?
On other android operating systems i never faced this kinda issue.

If you go to Settings on your device then to "more Settings" > data security > special access
you find special right Settings. When i deny for example the Right to Change System Settings for the MIUI
security app and I start this app after some time it allows itself again to Change system settings
which is a really curious example.

If you go to Settings on your device then to "more Settings" > data security > special access
you find special right Settings. When i deny for example the Right to Change System Settings for the MIUI
security app and I start this app after some time it allows itself again to Change system settings
which is a really curious example.
"more Settings"? "data security"? "special access"?
There are no such settings.
And you can't disallow Security app to change system settings. This is a high priority app that has permissions auto-granted.

"more Settings"? "data security"? "special access"?
There are no such settings.
And you can't disallow Security app to change system settings. This is a high priority app that has permissions auto-granted.

Sorry forgot to change system language for correct translations.
Settings > Additional settings > Privacy > special app access > modify system settings

I see. Anyways, you can't disable "modify system settings" for Security app.

Yes I can but when it is totally useless why is it possible to do so then?

Why don't you go over to official MIUI forums and ask those questions?
On MI5 and MI6 you can't even see those settings.

Sorry if I was too curious with my questions for you, but to me data security and the maximum possible self-controll
over my system is important to me. I think this should matter more in MIUI. It is a very nice and beautiful android flavour
but things like topic of this thread make me very sad to see/discover.

Sorry if I was too curious with my questions for you, but to me data security and the maximum possible self-controll
over my system is important to me. I think this should matter more in MIUI. It is a very nice and beautiful android flavour
but things like topic of this thread make me very sad to see/discover.
I can't seem to understand what is your problem. You have an issue with security? Go to the original developer of MIUI (Xiaomi, the company you paid to) and state your complains. We don't have the source code for any MIUI variant, so we can't redesign MIUI security for your liking. Good luck.