AX3000 can't get WAN IP from ISP router in bridge mode.

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone
As any of you faced this issue?
I have my mesh ax3000 after the isp router, and it works fine but creating it's own LAN after the LAN of the ISP router, however this is also a double NAT problem. Not good for games, ddns, vpn, etc.
The solution should be simply to place the ISP router in bridge mode, but when I do this the ax3000 cannot get IP. Do you think I need to wait for long time?
I have also tried IP passthrough but is also not working.
Using the ax3000 in AP mode is not a solution since I have a mesh network and want to use the features of this Xiaomi routers.
Let me know if you have some clue of what might be the problem.
Thks

Hi,
i think it would be helpful to post how you managed to solve the issue. I had the same issue as yours. For me it was the IPV6 Settings, which I turned on to native.

Since you are using the ISP router in bridge mode, can I ask you if you have any connection drop problems. My Xiaomi AX3000 drops the internet connection multiple times for few seconds. Its enough to kick me out of any online sessions. Please share.

I have the same issue. I would have liked to just use it as a bridge, all the DHCP stuff being done by mu firewall...