Bad Multitasking , ( Ram Menagment )

Bazz96

Members
Mar 9, 2017
The ram menagment is really bad in miui 8 , i tryed memory optimization off and power savings modes Off in battery & performance nothing helps my apps keep reloading again and again im using 2 apps and when i switch they keep reloading so frustrating :S any advice guys ? i want to stay in miui because of camera app ... its not the same with other roms im on xiaomi mi4c.. thanks ! tryed also to lock the app in the recent menu but didnt helped much :S

The ram menagment is really bad in miui 8 , i tryed memory optimization off and power savings modes Off in battery & performance nothing helps my apps keep reloading again and again im using 2 apps and when i switch they keep reloading so frustrating :S any advice guys ? i want to stay in miui because of camera app ... its not the same with other roms im on xiaomi mi4c.. thanks ! tryed also to lock the app in the recent menu but didnt helped much :S
There is a debloater pack in Mi4c XDA forum. The topic is called "Charged ".

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk

There is a debloater pack in Mi4c XDA forum. The topic is called "Charged ".

the description of charged mod does not include the ram menagment , multitasking.. so no sense of installing that .

the description of charged mod does not include the ram menagment , multitasking.. so no sense of installing that .
It disables processes that run in background. There is nothing you can do about ram management so radical except changing the ROM.