Band 28 Frequency

Emorejzetroc20

Members
Jun 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie here, I am using k30 pro zoom cn rom. I just want to ask if there's any solution to get band 28 frequency coz here in Philippines band 28 is the most useful frequency.

If i flash it to eu rom, can i get the additional frequency including band 28??

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie here, I am using k30 pro zoom cn rom. I just want to ask if there's any solution to get band 28 frequency coz here in Philippines band 28 is the most useful frequency.

Thanks
NO! Not possible. forget it.
Buy a B28 phone. They are many available today.

Hello Everyone,

Thanks
and that is hardware related not software

Reactions: Poney70
I have done some research and it is showing that k30 pro zoom would work under the globe and smart carriers in philippines :-

I have done some research and it is showing that k30 pro zoom would work under the globe and smart carriers in philippines :-

Please help me I fashed eu rom to my china rom now my mobile data is not working in smart carriers. It can work properly in globe which is lte and very fast but my smart only get 4g with no bar then it constantly changes to h+. There is no 4g stable anymore just 3g and I tried every solution like apn and lte locking trick but no help. I tried changing smart sim and updating rom but nothing works. It is not an issue before everything works until i change my rom to eu and now it is not working. Maybe the bands or what? Pls help im begging