band B20 - (800 MHZ)

obaeza

Members
Nov 28, 2019
How could I know whether my redmi k20 pro/mi 9t pro ( 8 G y 256 G) has or connect band B20-800 mhz? My device was bought through a big retailer in Spain and it was sent to me from Hong Kong (or east Asia) 30 days ago + or -. Two days ago I have received the miui 11 and android 10 update: miui global 11.01 estable (QFKMIXM), and it was installed, it appears without problem. Thank you

How could I know whether my redmi k20 pro/mi 9t pro ( 8 G y 256 G) has or connect band B20-800 mhz? My device was bought through a big retailer in Spain and it was sent to me from Hong Kong (or east Asia) 30 days ago + or -. Two days ago I have received the miui 11 and android 10 update: miui global 11.01 estable (QFKMIXM), and it was installed, it appears without problem. Thank you
If it si sold as "K20pro" it is for sure a chinese version without LTE B20, B28.
If sold as MI9t PRO and the box having GLOBAL version PRINTED on it. that fine.
If your phone came with unsealed box, unlocked bootloader and global rom installed it is a Chinese K20 without B20.
Got it understood?

If it si sold as "K20pro" it is for sure a chinese version without LTE B20, B28.
If sold as MI9t PRO and the box having GLOBAL version PRINTED on it. that fine.
If your phone came with unsealed box, unlocked bootloader and global rom installed it is a Chinese K20 without B20.
Got it understood?

Thanks a lot, It looks that my device has not B20. It came unlocked, with global rom installed and not having printed what you say.
I hope not to lose qualities on my internet connections. Any advice about it?

Thanks a lot, It looks that my device has not B20. It came unlocked, with global rom installed and not having printed what you say.
I hope not to lose qualities on my internet connections. Any advice about it?
depends on the country you are living.
But in some countries it's a mix of bands when operators are sharing their output.