Bank App doesn't work

zeidof

Members
May 31, 2020
My bank app "Intesa Sanpaolo" doesn't work after installing the last Xiaomi Eu rom on my Xiaomi 12, i had not any problem with Previous China Rom and stable Global rom, but i have to use xiaomi eu rom, is there any Solution?

Reactions: vutruonghainam
My bank app "Intesa Sanpaolo" doesn't work after installing the last Xiaomi Eu rom on my Xiaomi 12, i had not any problem with Previous China Rom and stable Global rom, but i have to use xiaomi eu rom, is there any Solution?
no details no help… what do you expect? where, is the logcat ?

no details no help… what do you expect? where, is the logcat ?
Thank you bro, this is logcat per app Intesa Sanpaolo, i have took it with Logcat Extreme per app:

08-19 13:50:28.316 4699 5277 E ActivityManagerWrapper: getRecentTasks: taskId=454 userId=0 baseIntent=Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN flag=270532608 cmp=ComponentInfo{com.latuabancaperandroid/com.latuabancaperandroid.presentation.activity.LandingPageActivity2} }

Where can i search this folder? I have searched even all root folders, not exist.
In that case, that won't work for you. It is just in the internal storage root folder if you have it. And it will only be there if you have installed twrp. A Singapore banking app as well as others check and if they see it, the app knows the phone may not be secure.

Reactions: zeidof
if you want make a logcat
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-logging-with-adb-logcat.63684/

start logcat… start app… wait for issue… stop logcat
search for fatal exeption as example or post it but not 3697 seconds of logcat :)

How to create a logcat file
# connect phone with PC and USB
# set USB debug - on
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder on PC
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for issue
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# analyze the logfile
# send the last eg 5 seconds, the relevant entries

Reactions: zeidof
if you want make a logcat
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-logging-with-adb-logcat.63684/

start logcat… start app… wait for issue… stop logcat
search for fatal exeption as example or post it but not 3697 seconds of logcat :)

How to create a logcat file
# connect phone with PC and USB
# set USB debug - on
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder on PC
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for issue
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# analyze the logfile
# send the last eg 5 seconds, the relevant entries
on the other side use search function… I have described workarounds