Banned email account?

felixbg79

Members
Nov 29, 2018
Hi there!

When I first tried to log in the Xiaomi forum, I intended to do it using a yahoo account, but the Forum said that that account had been banned. I have never done anything forbidden with that account, so... has anyone got an idea on why could have the forum have banned that account?

Thanks!!

Hi there!

When I first tried to log in the Xiaomi forum, I intended to do it using a yahoo account, but the Forum said that that account had been banned. I have never done anything forbidden with that account, so... has anyone got an idea on why could have the forum have banned that account?

Thanks!!
it's a global ban on yahoo.com etc.

Reactions: felixbg79
Hi,

I have the same with my @outlook.com account. When trying to change my email, I get the popup that that address is banned by the administrator.
Are outlook.com email addresses not allowed on this forum?

I have similar issue. I can not log in my account with work wifi. But with mobile data or with home WiFi it is ok. At work it says ip ban. But i can not understand why
We reserve the right to ban some IPs, its nothing against you personally.

I have similar issue. I can not log in my account with work wifi. But with mobile data or with home WiFi it is ok. At work it says ip ban. But i can not understand why

Your problem with only the WiFi at work you should ask your IT support at work about.

That is not a ban at Xiaomi.eu, it is your employer who does not want you wasting time here I suppose.