Battery discharges quickly - Mi 9 - Xiaomi.eu stable ROM

Rubyurek

Members
Apr 17, 2019
Have someone a Problem with the xiaomi.eu stable rom on Mi 9 Device? My Battery discharges quickly and i don't know why. The statistics tell me that the screen and standby have the most power consumption. But in the usage details of the screen it says that it was only on for 59 minutes and the standboy don't show any usage details.

Reactions: CrabbyLT
Same here. The last stable xiaomi.eu MIUI ROM, the 11.0.5.0 is the worse at battery consumption. From the first 11 ROM till this one it just went from bad to worse compared to the MIUI 10.
I actually considered going back to MIUI 10 but I'm giving a last chance to the next MIUI 11 that I guess will come out soon.
If that doesn't solve the issue I will at least revert to an earlier version of the MIUI 11.

I have the same issue, seemingly random battery drain even when apps are denied from autostart or force dozed off. The drain gets especially bad in low cell reception areas and the phone gets physically hot. My friend who has a mi 9t only loses like 1% every 2 hours while I lose 3-10. Some have said if you flash global rom back for a moment with miflash and then unlock/flash recovery/format/reinstall xiaomi.eu, the issue is gone. I wonder if it's possible to flash persist.img from global rom, then dirty flash xiaomi.eu again that patches it, to fix battery drain issues without a reformat?

well i changed to the official xiaomi rom, because the stable is a unstable version for my battery.