Battery drain and SafetyNet failed on stable 12.0.10

OXOTA

Members
Aug 4, 2019
I have massive problems with battery drain on my Mi10tpro. One of the most draining apps is phone idle and standby. In addition to that my SafetyNet status failed. I'm on the MIUI stable 12.0.10 ROM. Does anyone encountered these problems and know the solution for that? Thanks alot.

Hello, I'm still on the MIUI stable 12.0.7, but i have try the weekly roms and i had battery drain (about 10% per night). The weekly roms are know to drain the battery. So i stay on stable.

I don't known that we can use the HMK30SULTRA rom on MI10Tpro. I will try it and i'll tell you.
Do you had the same problem with the previous version 12.0.8 ??

I have installed the following ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.10.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip

I use the rom for 5 days now, and i don't see a battery drain. Maybe you have to do a clean install.
My phone is rooted (magisk) and i use Greenify, Safetynet is failed too.

I install safetynet-fix-v1.1.0 via Magisk, reboot and.....Safetynet is failed (ctsProfile)
Don't work for me

Thank you for your help Poney70 & Katerpanne

so i ;
_ remove safetynet fix 1.1.0
- reboot
- install safetynet fix 1.1.1
- reboot
...and Safetynet still failed (ctsProfile)

i allready hide Magisk
maybe i have to use MagiskHide PropsConfig ?

i allready hide Magisk
maybe i have to use MagiskHide PropsConfig ?
Yes. ;)

Find "MagiskHide Props Config" module in Magisk Manager and install it. Then reboot your device and follow these steps:

1. Download and install "Termux" app (available on Google Play Store)
2. Open Termux app, type " su " and hit enter (Termux will ask for root access => Grant it)
3. Type " props " and hit enter
= Wait a few seconds =
4. Type " 1 " to edit device fingerprint
5. Type " f " to pick a certified fingerprint
6. Type " 30 " to chose "Xiaomi"
7. Type " 27 " to chose "Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Europe (10)"
8. Type " y " to confirm it
9. Type " y " to reboot your device

Check if SafetyNet is passing now. :)

EDIT: And as @katerpanne said: "Clear all data" of the following apps, in phone's settings: "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework" - Then reboot your device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Laukamp
OK i will try this
do i have to remove the safetynet-fix module before ?

No… I dont think that props will help, coz therefore the fix is designed. Did you clear data cache and what is with playstore certification? It should work on stable with the fix. Remove all modules except the fix, clear data, cache und reboot. Did you test with magisk or with a 3rd party app?

Last edited:
playstore certification ==> not certified
i dirty install MIUI stable 12.0.10 from MIUI stable 12.0.7, i only clear cache and dalvik
i don't want to lose my data

OK so :
- i remove all modules except the fix
- i clear data, cache from Google Play store, Google Play services and Google Service Framework
- reboot
i test with Magisk 'Verified Safetynet' ...and safetynet still failed (ctsProfile)

OK so :
- i remove all modules except the fix
- i clear data, cache from Google Play store, Google Play services and Google Service Framework
- reboot
i test with Magisk 'Verified Safetynet' ...and safetynet still failed (ctsProfile)
- You can keep "Systemless Hosts", "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config", remove any another "SafetyNet" module

Follow my instruction given previously.

If SafetyNet is passing:

Check post #18 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...et-failed-on-stable-12-0-10.59661/post-591139

If it is not:

=> Tell me! ^^

I cant believe it.. this is the first case where safetynet is not passed. Do you really did all we have mentioned ?

Please send a screenshot of your configured magisk (hide magisk by itself, hide the apps) is your handy certified (playstore)

Edit: playstore certification ==> not certified
For this you have to delete the data / cache as mentioned before, then reboot and check again

Sorry....yes i do

and i try again with ;
- Usb installation in developer options on
- hide Magisk
- clear all data, cache from Google Play store, Google Play services and Google Service Framework
- only keep Magisk modules "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config"

for the same result, safetynet failed

Sorry....yes i do

and i try again with ;
- Usb installation in developer options on
- hide Magisk
- clear all data, cache from Google Play store, Google Play services and Google Service Framework
- only keep Magisk modules "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config"

for the same result, safetynet failed
Did you really follow my "instruction" (post #13)? Installing "MagiskHide Props Config" will do nothing without configuration...